Tax Policy in an Era of Internationalization: Explaining the Spread of Neoliberalism
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 60 (2006)
Issue (Month): 04 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO
- Troeger, Vera & Plumper, Thomas, 2012. "Tax Competition and Income Inequality: Why did the Welfare State Survive?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 83, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Nathan M. Jensen Washington University, Rene Lindstadt, Trinity College Dublin, 2009. "Leaning Right and Learning from the Left: Diffusion of Corporate Tax Policy in the OECD," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp290, IIIS.
- Sara Kahn-Nisser, 2017. "Channels of Influence: The EU and Delta Convergence of Core Labour Standards in the Eastern Neighbourhood," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 29(1), pages 127-143, January.
- Sebastian Dellepiane-Avellaneda & Niamh Hardiman, 2015. "Paying for the Welfare State in the European Periphery," Working Papers 201520, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Walton Padelford & Darin White, 2010. "The Influence of Historical Socialism and Communism on the Shaping of a Society’s Economic Ethos: An Exploratory Study of Central and Eastern Europe," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 109-117, November.
- Claudio M. Radaelli & Ulrike S. Kraemer, 2008. "Governance Areas in EU Direct Tax Policy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 315-336, 03.
- Ãzlem Onaran & Valerie Boesch, 2014.
"The effect of globalization on the distribution of taxes and social expenditures in Europe: do welfare state regimes matter?,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 46(2), pages 373-397, February.
- Ã–zlem Onaran & Valerie Boesch, 2014. "The Effect of Globalization on the Distribution of Taxes and Social Expenditures in Europe: Do Welfare State Regimes Matter?," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 46(2), pages 373-397, February.
- Onaran, Özlem & Boesch, Valerie, 2013. "The effect of globalization on the distribution of taxes and social expenditures in Europe: Do welfare state regimes matter?," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14053, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Onaran, Özlem & Boesch, Valerie, 2014. "The effect of globalization on the distribution of taxes and social expenditures in Europe: do welfare state regimes matter?," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 9433, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Lierse, Hanna, 2012. "Partisanship and taxation: An exploratory study of crisis responses," TranState Working Papers 159, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Markus Leibrecht & Claudia Hochgatterer, 2012. "Tax Competition As A Cause Of Falling Corporate Income Tax Rates: A Survey Of Empirical Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 616-648, 09.
- Irene S. WU, 2014. "Diffusion of regulatory Policy Across Nations: The Example of Number Portability," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(95), pages 111-132, 3rd quart.
- Jandhyala, Srividya, 2015. "International and domestic dynamics of intellectual property protection," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 284-293.
- Eric Neumayer & Thomas Plümper, 2012. "Conditional spatial policy dependence: theory and model specification," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 44457, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Philipp Genschel & Achim Kemmerling & Eric Seils, 2011. "Accelerating Downhill: How the EU Shapes Corporate Tax Competition in the Single Market," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 585-606, 05.
- Katharina Holzinger & Thomas Sommerer, 2011. "‘Race to the Bottom’ or ‘Race to Brussels’? Environmental Competition in Europe," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 315-339, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:60:y:2006:i:04:p:847-882_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed