Good Governance and Bad Neighbors? The Limits of the Transformative Power of Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelley, Judith, 2004. "International Actors on the Domestic Scene: Membership Conditionality and Socialization by International Institutions," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 58(03), pages 425-457, July.
- Schimmelfennig, Frank, 2005. "Strategic Calculation and International Socialization: Membership Incentives, Party Constellations, and Sustained Compliance in Central and Eastern Europe," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(04), pages 827-860, October.
- Frank Schimmelfennig & Stefan Engert & Heiko Knobel, 2003. "Costs, Commitment and Compliance: The Impact of EU Democratic Conditionality on Latvia, Slovakia and Turkey," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 495-518, June.
- Vachudova, Milada Anna, 2005. "Europe Undivided: Democracy, Leverage, and Integration After Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199241194.
- Tanja A. Börzel, 2010. "The Transformative Power of Europe Reloaded - The Limits of External Europeanization," KFG Working Papers p0011, Free University Berlin.
- Andrea Gawrich & Inna Melnykovska & Rainer Schweickert, 2010.
"Neighbourhood Europeanization through ENP: The Case of Ukraine,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 1209-1235, November.
- Andrea Gawrich & Inna Melnykovska and Rainer Schweickert, 2009. "Neighbourhood Europeanization trough ENP - The Case of Ukraine," KFG Working Papers p0003, Free University Berlin.
- Elbasani, Arolda, 2009. "EU Administrative Conditionality and Domestic Downloading: The Limits of Europeanization," Apas Papers 268, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
More about this item
KeywordsEast-Central Europe; East-Central Europe; EU-South-Eastern Europe; EU-South-Eastern Europe; Turkey; neighbourhood policy; governance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-01-03 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2012-01-03 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2012-01-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:kfgxxx:p0035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sasan ABDI). General contact details of provider: http://www.transformeurope.eu/ .