Africa's food and nutrition security situation: where are we and how did we get here?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrmann, Michael, 2006. "Agricultural Support Measures of Advanced Countries and Food Insecurity in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 141, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Khaldi, Raoudha & Dhraief, Mohamed Zied & Haddad, Samia & Rached, Zouhair & Padilla, Martine, 2007. "Impact of the food safety policies on the reduction of poverty in Tunisian rural areas," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7928, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Francesco Burchi, 2009. "On the Contribution of Mother’s Education to Children’s Nutritional Capabilities in Mozambique," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0101, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Munir Ahmad & Umar Farooq, 2010. "The State of Food Security in Pakistan: Future Challenges and Coping Strategies," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 903-923.
- Temu, Andrew & Msuya, Elibariki Emmanuel, 2004. "Capacity Building In Information And Communication Management (ICM) Towards Food Security," MPRA Paper 8135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2013. "Declining economy in Zambia and its impact in food security," MPRA Paper 50683, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Jun 2013.
- Daniel Ayalew Mekonnen & Nicolas Gerber, 2017. "Aspirations and food security in rural Ethiopia," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 9(2), pages 371-385, April.
- Jessica Fanzo, 2012. "The Nutrition Challenge in Sub-Saharan Africa," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2012-012, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
- Harris Neeliah & Bhavani Shankar, 2008. "Is nutritional improvement a cause or a consequence of economic growth? Evidence from Mauritius," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(8), pages 1-11.
- Borish, David & King, Nia & Dewey, Cate, 2017. "Enhanced community capital from primary school feeding and agroforestry program in Kenya," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 10-18.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; Nutrition security; africa; Public action;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-05-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-05-07 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:2020dp:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.