The Transformation of Agricultural Production Cooperatives in East Germany and Their Future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F M, 1998.
"The Economics of Agricultural Decollectivization in East Central Europe and the Former Soviet Union,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1997. "The Economics Of Agricultural Decollectivization In East Central Europe And The Former Soviet Union," PRG Working Papers 31882, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolz, Axel, 2013. "The organisation of agricultural production in East Germany since World War II: Historical roots and present situation," IAMO Discussion Papers 158736, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Wolz, Axel, 2013.
"The organisation of agricultural production in East Germany since World War II: Historical roots and present situation
[Organisation der Agrarproduktion in Ostdeutschland seit dem 2. Weltkrieg: His," IAMO Discussion Papers 139, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Diego Naziri & Magali Aubert & Jean-Marie Codron & Nguyen Thi Tan Loc & Paule Moustier, 2014. "Estimating the Impact of Small-Scale Farmer Collective Action on Food Safety: The Case of Vegetables in Vietnam," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(5), pages 715-730, May.
- Petrick, Martin & Zier, Patrick, 2012.
"Common Agricultural Policy effects on dynamic labour use in agriculture,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 671-678.
- Petrick, Martin & Zier, Patrick, 2012. "Common Agricultural Policy effects on dynamic labour use in agriculture," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 671-678.
- Petrick, Martin & Zier, Patrick, 2012. "Common Agricultural Policy effects on dynamic labour use in agriculture," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 134425, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- repec:zbw:iamodp:158736 is not listed on IDEAS
- Golovina, Svetlana & Nilsson, Jerker & Wolz, Axel, 2012. "The Development of Agricultural Production Cooperatives in Russia," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 40(1), pages 1-17.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; International Relations/Trade; Political Economy; Production Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlorco:163778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caehuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.