The Common Agricultural Policy and EU Enlargement: Implications for Agricultural Production in the Central and Eastern European Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank Fuller & John C. Beghin & Jacinto Fabiosa & Samarendu Mohanty & Cheng Fang & Phillip Kaus, 2002.
"Accession of the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland to the European Union: Impacts on Agricultural Markets,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 407-428, March.
- Frank H. Fuller & John C. Beghin & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Samarendu Mohanty & Cheng Fang & Phillip Kaus, 2000. "Accession of the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland to the European Union: Impacts on Agricultural Markets," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 00-wp259, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Fuller, Frank H. & Beghin, John C. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Fang, Cheng & Kaus, Phillip J., 2002. "Accession of the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland to the European Union: Impacts on Agricultural Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1916, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Frank H. Fuller & John C. Beghin & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Samarendu Mohanty & Cheng Fang & Phillip Kaus, 2000. "Accession of the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland to the European Union: Impacts on Agricultural Markets," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp259, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Sarris, Alexander H & Doucha, Tomas & Mathijs, Erik, 1999. "Agricultural Restructuring in Central and Eastern Europe: Implications for Competitiveness and Rural Development," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 305-329, August.
- Macours, Karen & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 2000. "Causes of Output Decline in Economic Transition: The Case of Central and Eastern European Agriculture," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 172-206, March.
- Johan F. M. Swinnen & Liesbeth Dries & Karen Macours, 2005. "Transition and agricultural labor," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(1), pages 15-34, January.
- Nivelin Noev & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2004. "Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," Chapters,in: The World's Wine Markets, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1997. "Agricultural Decollectivization in Central and Eastern Europe," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197062, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mathijs, Erik & Vranken, Liesbet, 2000. "Farm Restructuring And Efficiency In Transition: Evidence From Bulgaria And Hungary," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21886, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsCAP; CEECs; EU enlargement; supply response; structural constraints.; Agricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae02:24945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.