Land Markets in the EU Candidate Countries of Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Möllers, Judith & Zier, Patrick & Frohberg, Klaus & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Bojnec, Štefan, 2009.
"Croatia's EU accession: socio-economic assessment of farm households and policy recommendations,"
Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies,
Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 48, number 53665.
- Möllers, Judith & Zier, Patrick & Frohberg, Klaus & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Bojnec, Stefan, 2009. "Croatia's EU Accession: Socio-economic Assessment of Farm Households and Policy Recommendations," MPRA Paper 17365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johan F. M. Swinnen & Liesbeth Dries & Karen Macours, 2005. "Transition and agricultural labor," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(1), pages 15-34, January.
- Ciaian, Pavel, & Kancs, d’Artis & Swinnen, Jo & Van Herck, Kristine & Vranken, Liesbet, 2012.
"Sales Market Regulations for Agricultural Land in EU Member States and Candidate Countries,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
116, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis & Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Van Herck, Kristine & Vranken, Liesbet, 2012. "Sales Market Regulations for Agricultural Land in EU Member States and Candidate Countries," Working papers 120249, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Rozelle, Scott & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2000. "Transition And Agriculture," Working Papers 11948, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Macours, Karen & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 2000.
"Causes of Output Decline in Economic Transition: The Case of Central and Eastern European Agriculture,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 172-206, March.
- Macours, Karen & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1997. "Causes Of Output Decline In Economic Transition: The Case Of Central And Eastern European Agriculture," PRG Working Papers 31877, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- E. Paul Durrenberger, 2005. "Labour," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Economic Anthropology, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Arnott, Richard J & Lewis, Frank D, 1979. "The Transition of Land to Urban Use," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(1), pages 161-169, February.
- Jean CavailhËs & Pierre Wavresky, 2003. "Urban influences on periurban farmland prices," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(3), pages 333-357, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:apstra:273267 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-02-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-02-01 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2012-02-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EUR-2012-02-01 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2012-02-01 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eps:fmwppr:96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eleni Kaditi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepssbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.