Croatia's EU accession: socio-economic assessment of farm households and policy recommendations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Möllers, Judith & Zier, Patrick & Frohberg, Klaus & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Bojnec, Stefan, 2009. "Croatia's EU Accession: Socio-economic Assessment of Farm Households and Policy Recommendations," MPRA Paper 17365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryla, Pawel, 2005. "The Impact of SAPARD on the Behaviour of Farms and Food-Processing Enterprises in the Lodz Region," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24419, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Frohberg, Klaus & Hartmann, Monika, 1997. "Comparing measures of competitiveness," IAMO Discussion Papers 2, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2008. "Empirical relevance of the Hillman condition for revealed comparative advantage: 10 stylized facts," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(18), pages 2313-2328.
- Erjavec, Emil & Rednak, Miroslav & Volk, Tina, 1998. "The European Union enlargement - the case of agriculture in Slovenia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 395-409, October.
- Miroslav Rednak & Stane Kavcic & Tina Volk & Emil Erjavec, 2003. "Complementary CAP Direct Payments from the National Budget and the Farm Income Issue in Slovenia," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 26-42, January.
- Michael Knogler & Volkhart Vincentz, 2004. "EU-Erweiterung : Die wirtschaftliche Beitrittsfähigkeit der Balkanländer," Working Papers 249, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Weingarten, Peter & Frohberg, Klaus & Winter, Etti & Schreiber, Catrin, 2003. "Quantitative analysis of the impacts of Croatia's agricultural trade policy on the agri-food sector," IAMO Discussion Papers 56, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:15:y:2009:i:1:p:125-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bojnec, Štefan & Fertő, Imre, 2007.
"Comparative advantages in agro-food trade of Hungary, Croatia and Slovenia with the European Union
[Komparative Vorteile Ungarns, Kroatiens und Sloweniens im Handel von Agrar- und Ernährungsgütern ," IAMO Discussion Papers 106, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Thomas Fellmann & Judith Möllers, 2009. "Structural Change in Rural Croatia—Is Early Retirement An Option?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(1), pages 125-137, February.
- Arye Hillman, 1980. "Observations on the relation between “revealed comparative advantage” and comparative advantage as indicated by pre-trade relative prices," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 116(2), pages 315-321, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Hanf, Jon Henrich & Pieniadz, Agata, 2009. "20 years of transition in the agri-food sector," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 58(7).
- Bojnec, Stefan, 2011. "Agricultural and Rural Labour Markets in the EU Candidate Countries of Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey," Working Papers 117487, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Pierre Boulanger & Emanuele Ferrari & Jerzy Michalek & Cristina Vinyes, 2013. "Analysis of the impact of Croatia's accession to the EU on the agri-food sectors. A focus on trade and agricultural policies," JRC Working Papers JRC77246, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Boulanger, Pierre & Ferrari, Emanuele & Michalek, Jerzy & Philippidis, George & Vinyes, Cristina, 2013. "Modelling the Effects of Croatia's Accession to the EU: Trade and Agricultural Policies," 135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia 160373, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fritzsch, Jana & Möllers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2011. "Employment diversification of farm households and structural change in the rural economy of the New Member States," IAMO Discussion Papers 134, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Bojnec, Stefan, 2011. "Land Markets in the Three Candidate Countries of the EU," Working Papers 117482, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Bojnec, Štefan, 2011. "Agricultural and Rural Labour Markets in the EU Candidate Countries of Croatia, Former Yugoslav of Macedonia and Turkey," Factor Markets Working Papers 102, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Klaus Frohberg & Patrick Zier & Judith Möllers & Gertrud Buchenrieder, 2010. "Croatia’s Dairy Sector—Can it Compete in the European Market?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(2), pages 223-236, May.
- MÃ¶llers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 0. "Effects of Rural Non-farm Employment on Household Welfare and Income Distribution of Small Farms in Croatia," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 50.
- Bojnec, Štefan, 2011. "Land Markets in the EU Candidate Countries of Croatia, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey," Factor Markets Working Papers 96, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:2:p:223-236 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamost:53665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.