Quantitative analysis of the impacts of Croatia's agricultural trade policy on the agri-food sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rutherford, Thomas F., 1995. "Extension of GAMS for complementarity problems arising in applied economic analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1299-1324, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Möllers, Judith & Zier, Patrick & Frohberg, Klaus & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Bojnec, Stefan, 2009. "Croatia's EU Accession: Socio-economic Assessment of Farm Households and Policy Recommendations," MPRA Paper 17365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Etti Maria WINTER & Klaus FROHBERG, "undated". "Using Flexible McFadden Export Supply and Import Demand Functions for Bilateral Trade Policy Analysis," EcoMod2004 330600160, EcoMod.
- Möllers, Judith & Zier, Patrick & Frohberg, Klaus & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Bojnec, Štefan, 2009. "Croatia's EU accession: socio-economic assessment of farm households and policy recommendations," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 48, number 53665.
More about this item
KeywordsCroatia; trade liberalisation; agri-food sector; partial equilibrium analysis; Kroatien; Handelsliberalisierung; Agrar- und Ernährungssektor; partielle Gleichgewichtsanalyse;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:14932. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.