Az agrárkereskedelem változása Magyarország és az Európai Unió között a csatlakozás után
[The post-accession change in agricultural trading between Hungary and the EU]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeroen Hinloopen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2008. "Empirical relevance of the Hillman condition for revealed comparative advantage: 10 stylized facts," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(18), pages 2313-2328.
- Thomas Vollrath, 1991. "A theoretical evaluation of alternative trade intensity measures of revealed comparative advantage," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 127(2), pages 265-280, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miklós VÁSÁRY, 2013. "Foreign trade trends in the Hungarian-Romanian turnover of agricultural products," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4, pages 81-103, June.
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksa:szemle:1267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odon Sok). General contact details of provider: http://www.kszemle.hu .