Report NEP-HPE-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loïc Charles & Christine Théré, 2013. "In the Shadow of François Quesnay: The Political Economy of Charles Richard de Butré," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-32, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Wayne, James J., 2013. "Fundamental Equation of Economics," MPRA Paper 50695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2013. "Rent as a Share of Product and Sraffa’s Price Equations," MPRA Paper 50717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beja Jr., Edsel, 2013. "Does economic prosperity bring about a happier society? Empirical remarks on the Easterlin Paradox debate sans Happiness Adaptation," MPRA Paper 50633, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexis Antoniades & Ganesh Seshan & Roberto A. Weber & Robertas Zubrickas, 2013. "On altruism and remittances," ECON - Working Papers 131, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:hka:wpaper:2013-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:70 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Helliwell, John F. & Bonikowska, Aneta, 2013. "Evaluation des reponses aux questions sur la satisfaction a l'egard de la vie dans les enquetes recentes de Statistique Canada," Direction des études analytiques : documents de recherche 2013351f, Statistics Canada, Direction des études analytiques.
- Tindara Addabbo & Gisella Facchinetti, 2013. "Fuzzy logic and the capability approach," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0106, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".