Exhaustible natural resources, normal prices and intertemporal equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sergio Parrinello, 2002. "Exhaustible natural resources, normal prices and intertemporal equilibrium," Working Papers 57, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. H. Strotz, 1955. "Myopia and Inconsistency in Dynamic Utility Maximization," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 165-180.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 1997. "Exhaustible Resources in a Dynamic Input-Output Model with 'Classical' Features," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 235-252.
- Heinz D. Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2001. "Classical Economics and the Problem of Exhaustible Resources," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 282-296, August.
- Kurz,Heinz D. & Salvadori,Neri, 1997. "Theory of Production," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521588676.
- Christian Bidard & Guido Erreygers, 2001. "The Corn–Guano Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 243-253, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Parrinello, 2004. "The Notion of Effectual Supply and the Theory of Normal Prices with Exhaustible Natural Resources," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 311-322.
More about this item
KeywordsExhaustible resources; normal prices; Sraffian analysis; Hotelling rule;
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .