On Ricardo and Cambridge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kriesler, Peter, 1984. "On Dobb's Interpretation of Jevons on Ricardo," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 403-405, December.
- Robert M. Solow, 2000.
"The neoclassical theory of growth and distribution,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 349-381.
- Robert M. Solow, 2000. "The neoclassical theory of growth and distribution," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 349-381.
- Pollitt, Brian H, 1988. "The Collaboration of Maurice Dobb in Sraffa's Edition of Ricardo," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 55-65, March.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1995. "Capitalism, Socialism and Post-Keynesianism," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 206.
- Joan Robinson, 1967. "Growth And The Theory Of Distribution," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(1), pages 3-7, January.
- Bhaduri, Amit & Robinson, Joan, 1980. "Accumulation and Exploitation: An Analysis in the Tradition of Marx, Sraffa and Kalecki," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 103-115, June.
More about this item
KeywordsRicardo; Cambridge School; History of economic thought; short period; long period;
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-03-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2014-03-22 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-03-22 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-03-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-03-22 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2014-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.