On the Concept of Period and Run in Economic Theory
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Australian School of Business Building, Sydney 2052|
Fax: +61)-2- 9313- 6337
Web page: http://www.economics.unsw.edu.au/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Granger, Clive W J, 1993.
"What Are We Learning about the Long-Run?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(417), pages 307-317, March.
- Granger, C.W.J. (Clive William John), 1992. "What are we learning about the long-run?," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2886, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1985. "A Twentieth-Century Eclectic: Richard Goodwin," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 7(3), pages 410-421, April.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1965. "A Two‐Sector Model Of The Distribution Of Income And The Level Of Employment In The Short Run," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 41(93), pages 103-117, 03.
- Harcourt, G C, 1994. "Kahn and Keynes and the making of The General Theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 11-23, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2011-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.