Marshall, Sraffa and Keynes: Incompatible Bedfellows
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- G. C. Harcourt, 1980. "Marshall, Sraffa and Keynes: Incompatible Bedfellows?," School of Economics Working Papers 1980-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geoff C. Harcourt, 2014. "The Marxian and Veblenesque elements in how I do economics," Discussion Papers 2014-35, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Comim, Flavio, 2000. "The Santa Fe approach to complexity: a Marshallian evaluation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 25-43, July.
- G. C. Harcourt, 2015.
"On the Cambridge, England, Critique of the Marginal Productivity Theory of Distribution,"
Review of Radical Political Economics,
Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 243-255, June.
- Geoff C. Harcourt, 2014. "On the Cambridge, England, Critique of the Marginal Productivity Theory of Distribution," Discussion Papers 2014-37, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Tracy Mott, 1988. "The Real Wage And The Marginal Product of Labor," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_12, Levy Economics Institute.
- Claudio Sardoni, 2011. "Unemployment, Recession and Effective Demand," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13837, April.
- Neil Hart & Peter Kriesler, 2014. "Keynes, Kalecki, Sraffa: Coherence?," Discussion Papers 2014-06, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Roy J. Rotheim, 2013. "The economist who mistook his model for a market," Chapters,in: Teaching Post Keynesian Economics, chapter 2, pages 34-55 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ajit Sinha, 2010. "On the Notion of Equilibrium or the Centre of Gravitation in Economic Theory," Microeconomics Working Papers 23025, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gary Mongiovi, 2001. "The Cambridge Tradition in Economics: An interview with G. C. Harcourt," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 503-521.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:7:y:1981:i:1:p:39-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.