On Sraffa, post-Keynesian theories of pricing and capitalist competition: Some observations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous, 0. "1992 Winter," CWAE Newsletter, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Committee on Women in Agricultural Economics (CWAE).
- anonymous, 2009. "Which came first—democracy or growth?," Inside the Vault, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Spring.
- Corsi, Marcella & Guarini, Giulio, 2009. "Growth and institutions in Paolo Sylos Labini's thought," MPRA Paper 19431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anonymous, 0. "1992 Spring," CWAE Newsletter, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Committee on Women in Agricultural Economics (CWAE).
- Fine, Ben, 2000. "Endogenous Growth Theory: A Critical Assessment," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 245-265, March.
- -, 2009. "Economic growth in the Caribbean," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38668, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Anonymous, 0. "992 Spring, Volume 6, Number ," COSBAE Newsletter, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Committee on the Opportunities and Status of Blacks in Agricultural Economics (COSBAE).
More about this item
Keywordscost controversy; Sraffa; post-Keynesian theory of pricing; classical theory of competition;
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:ejeepi:v:8:y:2011:i:1:p183-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katie Smith). General contact details of provider: http://www.elgaronline.com/ejeep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.