Growth and institutions in Paolo Sylos Labini's thought
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franco Modigliani & Jean Paul Fitoussi & Beniamino Moro & Denis Snower & Robert Solo & Alfred Steinherr & Paolo Sylos Labini, 1999.
"An Economist’s Manifesto on Unemployment in the European Union,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 8(2), pages 1-1, December.
- F. Modigliani & J.-P. Fitoussi & B. Moro & D. Snower & R. Solow & A. Steinherr & P. Sylos Labini, 1998. "An economists' Manifesto on unemployment in the European Union," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 51(206), pages 327-361.
- F. Modigliani & J.-P. Fitoussi & B. Moro & D. Snower & R. Solow & A. Steinherr & P. Sylos Labini, 1998. "An economists' Manifesto on unemployment in the European Union," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 51(206), pages 327-361.
- Modigliani, Franco & Fitoussi, Jean-Paul & Moro, Beniamino & Snower, Dennis J. & Solow, Robert M. & Steinherr, Alfred & Sylos Labini, Stefano, 1998. "An economists' manifesto on unemployment in the European Union," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1776, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephanie Blankenburg, 2011. "On Sraffa, post-Keynesian theories of pricing and capitalist competition: Some observations," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 183-200.
More about this item
KeywordsPaolo Sylos Labini; growth; institutions; regulation; innovations;
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .