00-01 "Still Dead After All These Years: Interpreting the Failure of General Equilibrium Theory."
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McCloskey,Deirdre N., 1994. "Knowledge and Persuasion in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521436038, April.
- Arthur, W.B. & Holland, J.H. & LeBaron, B. & Palmer, R. & Tayler, P., 1996.
"Asset Pricing Under Endogenous Expectations in an Artificial Stock Market,"
9625, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- W. Brian Arthur & John H. Holland & Blake LeBaron & Richard Palmer & Paul Taylor, 1996. "Asset Pricing Under Endogenous Expectation in an Artificial Stock Market," Working Papers 96-12-093, Santa Fe Institute.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1992.
"Transformations of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity, and the aggregation problem,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 1-35.
- Grandmont Jean-michel, 1991. "Transformation of the commodity space, behavioral heterogeneity and the aggregation problem," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9114, CEPREMAP.
- Jean-Michel Grandmont, 1991. "Transformations of the Commodity Space, Behavioral Heterogeneity and the Aggregation Problem," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 987, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Arthur Lewbel, 1994. "An Examination of Werner Hildenbrand's Market Demand," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1832-1841, December.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1974. "Excess demand functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-21, March.
- Louis Putterman & John E. Roemer & Joaquim Silvestre, 1998.
"Does Egalitarianism Have a Future?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(2), pages 861-902, June.
- Louis Putterman & John E. Roemer & Joaquim Silvestre, "undated". "Does Egalitarianism Have A Future?," Department of Economics 96-09, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Giacomo Bonanno & John Roemer & Louis Putterman & Wen Hai & Shunli Yao, 2003. "Does Egalitarianism Have a Future?," Working Papers 969, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & David Hirshleifer & Ivo Welch, 1998. "Learning from the Behavior of Others: Conformity, Fads, and Informational Cascades," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 151-170, Summer.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1986. "Rationality of Self and Others in an Economic System," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 385-399, October.
- Hicks, J. R., 1975. "Value and Capital: An Inquiry into some Fundamental Principles of Economic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198282693.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1972. "Market Excess Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 549-563, May.
- Kirman, Alan, 1989. "The Intrinsic Limits of Modern Economic Theory: The Emperor Has No Clothes," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(395), pages 126-139, Supplemen.
- McCloskey,Deirdre N., 1994. "Knowledge and Persuasion in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521434751, April.
- Cooter, Robert & Rappoport, Peter, 1984. "Were the Ordinalists Wrong about Welfare Economics?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 507-530, June.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:31:y:1997:i:3:p:651-664 is not listed on IDEAS
- Smale, Steve, 1976. "A convergent process of price adjustment and global newton methods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 107-120, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Ackerman & Kevin Gallagher, "undated". "00-05 "Getting the Prices Wrong: The Limits of Market-Based Environmental Policy."," GDAE Working Papers 00-05, GDAE, Tufts University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dae:daepap:00-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erin Coutts) or (Alfredo Pereira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gdtufus.html .