Market Excess Demand in Exchange Economies with Identical Preferences and Collinear Endowments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- King, Mervyn A., 1975. "Taxation, corporate financial policy, and the cost of capital : A comment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 271-279, August.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1982. "The New Economics of Accelerated Depreciation," NBER Working Papers 0848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:mes:challe:v:26:y:1983:i:4:p:56-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. E. Stiglitz, 1969.
"The Effects of Income, Wealth, and Capital Gains Taxation on Risk-Taking,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 83(2), pages 263-283.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1968. "The Effects of Income, Wealth, and Capital Gains Taxation on Risk Taking," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 248, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Evsey D. Domar & Richard A. Musgrave, 1944. "Proportional Income Taxation and Risk-Taking," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(3), pages 388-422.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2013. "Material needs and aggregate demand," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 16-26.
- Chiappori, P. -A. & Ekeland, I. & Kubler, F. & Polemarchakis, H. M., 2004.
"Testable implications of general equilibrium theory: a differentiable approach,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 105-119, February.
- P.A. Chiappori & I. Ekeland & F. Kubler & H.M. Polemarchakis, 2002. "Testable Implications of General Equilibrium Theory: a differentiable approach," Working Papers 2002-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- F. Clementi & M. Gallegati, 2016. "New economic windows on income and wealth: The k-generalized family of distributions," Papers 1608.06076, arXiv.org.
- Troy Tassier, 2013. "Handbook of Research on Complexity, by J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. and Edward Elgar," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 132-133.
- Eric Kemp-Benedict, 2011. "Second-Order, Dissipative T\^atonnement: Economic Interpretation and 2-Point Limit Cycles," Papers 1108.0188, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2011.
- Alan Kirman, 2006.
"Demand Theory and General Equilibrium: From Explanation to Introspection, a Journey down the Wrong Road,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 38(5), pages 246-280, Supplemen.
- Alan Kirman, 2006. "Demand Theory and General Equilibrium: From Explanation to Introspection, a Journey down the Wrong Road," Economics Working Papers 0073, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Lehmann-Waffenschmidt, Marco, 1995. "On the equilibrium price set of a continuous perturbation of exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 497-519.
- Donald J. Brown & Chris Shannon, 2000.
"Uniqueness, Stability, and Comparative Statics in Rationalizable Walrasian Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1529-1540, November.
- Donald J. Brown and Chris Shannon., 1997. "Uniqueness, Stability, and Comparative Statics in Rationalizable Walrasian Markets," Economics Working Papers 97-256, University of California at Berkeley.
- Donald J. Brown & Chris Shannon, 1998. "Uniqueness, Stability, and Comparative Statics in Rationalizable Walrasian Markets," GE, Growth, Math methods 9802003, EconWPA, revised 02 Mar 1998.
- Donald J. Brown & Chris Shannon, 1998. "Uniqueness, Stability, and Comparative Statics in Rationalizable Walrasian Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1170, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- repec:bpj:bejtec:v:17:y:2017:i:2:p:12:n:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Loffler, Andreas, 1999. "Debreu's decomposition and aggregate demand functions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 217-223, May.
- Alexis Akira Toda & Kieran James Walsh, 2017. "Edgeworth box economies with multiple equilibria," Economic Theory Bulletin, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 5(1), pages 65-80, April.
- Marchionatti, Roberto & Sella, Lisa, 2015. "Is Neo-Walrasian Macroeconomics a Dead End?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201521, University of Turin.
- Snyder, Susan K., 1999. "Testable restrictions of Pareto optimal public good provision," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 97-119, January.
- Guerrien, Bernard, 1992. "Où en est le programme de recherche néo-classique?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(4), pages 564-586, décembre.
- Anwar Shaikh, 2012. "Rethinking Microeconomics: A Proposed Reconstruction," Working Papers 1206, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Marco Lehmann-Waffenschmidt, 2006. "A note on continuously decomposed evolving exchange economies," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 14(3), pages 289-298, September.
- Erhard Gloetzl & Florentin Gloetzl & Oliver Richters, 2017. "From constrained optimization to constrained dynamics: extending analogies between economics and mechanics," Working Papers V-405-17, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2017.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:53:y:1986:i:3:p:457-463.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .