The Marxian and Veblenesque elements in how I do economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. C. Harcourt, 1981.
"Marshall, Sraffa and Keynes: Incompatible Bedfellows,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 39-50, Jan-Mar.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1980. "Marshall, Sraffa and Keynes: Incompatible Bedfellows?," School of Economics Working Papers 1980-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- John F. Henry, 2011. "Sismondi, Marx and Veblen: Precursors of Keynes," Chapters, in: Joëlle Leclaire & Tae-Hee Jo & Jane Knodell (ed.), Heterodox Analysis of Financial Crisis and Reform, chapter 6, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- J. Patrick Raines & Charles G. Leathers, 1996. "Veblenian Stock Markets and the Efficient Markets Hypothesis," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 19(1), pages 137-151, October.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1904. "Theory of Business Enterprise," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number veblen1904.
- Harris, Donald J, 1975. "The Theory of Economic Growth: A Critique and Reformulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 329-337, May.
- G.C. Harcourt, 2008. "The Contributions of Tom Asimakopulos to Post Keynesian Economics," Chapters, in: L. Randall Wray & Matthew Forstater (ed.), Keynes and Macroeconomics After 70 Years, chapter 5, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Okuno-Fujiwara, Masahiro & Shell, Karl, 2009. "An Interview With Hirofumi Uzawa," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 390-420, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HME-2014-10-03 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-10-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-10-03 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2014-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.