The Marxian and Veblenesque elements in how I do economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. C. Harcourt, 1981.
"Marshall, Sraffa and Keynes: Incompatible Bedfellows,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 39-50, Jan-Mar.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1980. "Marshall, Sraffa and Keynes: Incompatible Bedfellows?," School of Economics Working Papers 1980-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- John F. Henry, 2011. "Sismondi, Marx and Veblen: Precursors of Keynes," Chapters,in: Heterodox Analysis of Financial Crisis and Reform, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- J. Patrick Raines & Charles G. Leathers, 1996. "Veblenian Stock Markets and the Efficient Markets Hypothesis," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 19(1), pages 137-151, October.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1904. "Theory of Business Enterprise," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number veblen1904.
- Harris, Donald J, 1975. "The Theory of Economic Growth: A Critique and Reformulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 329-337, May.
- G.C. Harcourt, 2008. "The Contributions of Tom Asimakopulos to Post Keynesian Economics," Chapters,in: Keynes and Macroeconomics After 70 Years, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Okuno-Fujiwara, Masahiro & Shell, Karl, 2009. "An Interview With Hirofumi Uzawa," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 390-420, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2014-10-03 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-10-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-10-03 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2014-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .