The Marxian and Veblenesque elements in how I do economics
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2014|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Australian School of Business Building, Sydney 2052|
Fax: +61)-2- 9313- 6337
Web page: http://www.economics.unsw.edu.au/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. C. Harcourt, 1981.
"Marshall, Sraffa and Keynes: Incompatible Bedfellows,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 39-50, Jan-Mar.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1980. "Marshall, Sraffa and Keynes: Incompatible Bedfellows?," School of Economics Working Papers 1980-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- J. Patrick Raines & Charles G. Leathers, 1996. "Veblenian Stock Markets and the Efficient Markets Hypothesis," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 19(1), pages 137-151, October.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1904. "Theory of Business Enterprise," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number veblen1904.
- Harris, Donald J, 1975. "The Theory of Economic Growth: A Critique and Reformulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 329-337, May.
- G.C. Harcourt, 2008. "The Contributions of Tom Asimakopulos to Post Keynesian Economics," Chapters, in: Keynes and Macroeconomics After 70 Years, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Okuno-Fujiwara, Masahiro & Shell, Karl, 2009. "An Interview With Hirofumi Uzawa," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 390-420, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2014-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.