The Marxian and Veblenesque elements in how I do economics
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2014|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Australian School of Business Building, Sydney 2052|
Fax: +61)-2- 9313- 6337
Web page: http://www.economics.unsw.edu.au/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. C. Harcourt, 1981.
"Marshall, Sraffa and Keynes: Incompatible Bedfellows,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 39-50, Jan-Mar.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1980. "Marshall, Sraffa and Keynes: Incompatible Bedfellows?," School of Economics Working Papers 1980-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- J. Patrick Raines & Charles G. Leathers, 1996. "Veblenian Stock Markets and the Efficient Markets Hypothesis," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 19(1), pages 137-151, October.
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1904. "Theory of Business Enterprise," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number veblen1904.
- Harris, Donald J, 1975. "The Theory of Economic Growth: A Critique and Reformulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 329-337, May.
- G.C. Harcourt, 2008. "The Contributions of Tom Asimakopulos to Post Keynesian Economics," Chapters, in: Keynes and Macroeconomics After 70 Years, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- Okuno-Fujiwara, Masahiro & Shell, Karl, 2009. "An Interview With Hirofumi Uzawa," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 390-420, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2014-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.