Michal Kalecki and Rosa Luxemburg on Marx’s schemes of reproduction: two incisive interpreters of capitalism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Desai, Meghnad & Veneziani, Roberto, 2005. "Rosa Luxemburg’s critique of Marx’s schemes of reproduction: a re-evaluation and a possible generalisation," MPRA Paper 30449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harris, Donald J, 1975. "The Theory of Economic Growth: A Critique and Reformulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 329-337, May.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- Sardoni, Claudio, 1981. "Multi-Sectoral Models of Balanced Growth and the Marxian Schemes of Expanded Reproduction," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(37), pages 383-397, December.
- Halevi, J. & Kriesler, P., 1995. "Marx or Hicks? Structural Proportions and Crisis: The Transition from the First to the Third Volume of Capital," Papers 95/37, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Peter Kriesler & G. C. Harcourt, 2010. "The Influence of Michal Kalecki on Joan Robinson’s Approach to Economics," Discussion Papers 2010-21, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yashin, Pete, 2016.
"Кризис И Рост Неравенства. Оптимальный Путь Экономического Роста
[The crisis and increasing inequality. The best equilibrium growth path]," MPRA Paper 73544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsreproduction schema; Marxian economics; economic growth; economic cycles; effective demand; imperialism;
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2013-06-16 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-06-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-06-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2012-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .