A Two‐Sector Model Of The Distribution Of Income And The Level Of Employment In The Short Run
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G.C. Harcourt, 1995.
"Recollections and reflections of an australian patriot and a cambridge economist,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(194), pages 225-254.
- G.C. Harcourt, 1995. "Recollections and reflections of an australian patriot and a cambridge economist," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(194), pages 225-254.
- Khan, Haider & Patomäki, Heikki, 2013. "A reconstructive critique of IPE and GPE from a critical scientific realist perspective: An alternative Keynesian-Kaleckian approach," MPRA Paper 49517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Trigg, Andrew B., 2015.
"A neo-Kaldorian approach to structural economic dynamics,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 25-36.
- Araujo, Ricardo & Trigg, Andrew, 2013. "A Neo-Kaldorian Approach to Structural Economic Dynamics," MPRA Paper 49758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araujo, Ricardo & Trigg, Andrew, 2013. "A Neo-Kaldorian Approach to Structural Economic Dynamics," MPRA Paper 50370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Sardoni, 2011. "Incomes policies: Two approaches," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 147-163.
- Enrico Bellino & Christian Bidard & Saverio M. Fratini & G.C. Harcourt & Arrigo Opocher & Ian Steedman & Naoki Yoshihara & Heinz D. Kurz, 2017. "Symposium on Arrigo Opocher and Ian Steedman (," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 586-624, November.
- Geoff Harcourt, 2011. "On the Concept of Period and Run in Economic Theory," Discussion Papers 2011-11, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Gary Mongiovi, 2001. "The Cambridge Tradition in Economics: An interview with G. C. Harcourt," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 503-521.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:41:y:1965:i:93:p:103-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.