A reconstructive critique of IPE and GPE from a critical scientific realist perspective: An alternative Keynesian-Kaleckian approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "Making Globalization Work: Towards Global Economic Justice," MPRA Paper 7864, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Haider Ali Khan, 2002. "The Extended Panda's Thumb and a New Global Financial Architecture," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-163, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Robinson, Joan, 1977. "Michal Kalecki on the Economics of Capitalism," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 39(1), pages 7-17, February.
- Benjamin J. Cohen, 2008. "Introduction to International Political Economy: An Intellectual History," Introductory Chapters,in: International Political Economy: An Intellectual History Princeton University Press.
- John Weiss & Haider A. Khan (ed.), 2006. "Poverty Strategies in Asia," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4247.
- Richard Swedberg, 1986. "The Doctrine of Economic Neutrality of the IMF and the World Bank," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 23(4), pages 377-390, December.
- Anthony P. Thirlwall, 2011.
"The Balance of Payments Constraint as an Explanation of International Growth Rate Differences,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 64(259), pages 429-438.
- Anthony Philip Thirlwall, 1979. "The Balance of Payments Constraint as an Explanation of International Growth Rate Differences," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 32(128), pages 45-53.
- Anthony Philip Thirlwall, 1979. "The Balance of Payments Constraint as an Explanation of International Growth Rate Differences," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 32(128), pages 45-53.
- Bhaduri, Amit & Marglin, Stephen, 1990. "Unemployment and the Real Wage: The Economic Basis for Contesting Political Ideologies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 375-393, December.
- Haider Ali Khan, 2002. "On Paradigms, Theories and Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-156, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- The Editors, 1986. "A Note on Wage Determination and Capital Accumulation," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 463-477, March.
- Arestis, Philip & Driver, Ciaran, 1987. "The effects of income distribution on consumer imports," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 83-94.
- Haider A. Khan, 2002. "Innovation and Growth: A Schumpeterian Model of Innovation," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-150, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1965. "A Two‐Sector Model Of The Distribution Of Income And The Level Of Employment In The Short Run," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 41(93), pages 103-117, March.
- Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 1993. "A Political and Economic Case for the Democratic Enterprise," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 75-100, April.
- James, Jeffrey & Khan, Haider, 1997. "Technology choice and income distribution," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 153-165, February.
- Liliana Basile & Neri Salvadori, 1985. "Kalecki's Pricing Theory," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 7(2), pages 249-262, January.
- John Carson, 1994. "Existence and Uniqueness of Solutions to Kalecki’s Pricing Equations," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 411-434, March.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "Building an Innovative Economy through Managed Creative Destruction: A Theory with Applications to South Korea," MPRA Paper 7713, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- A. Asimakopulos, 1975. "A Kaleckian Theory of Income Distribution," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 8(3), pages 313-333, August.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "Causal Depth contra Humean Empiricism: Aspects of a Scientific Realist Approach to Explanation," MPRA Paper 8297, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Steindl, Josef, 1979. "Stagnation Theory and Stagnation Policy," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Marco Crocco, 2002.
"The concept of degrees of uncertainty in Keynes, Shackle, and Davidson,"
Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 12(2), pages 11-28, July-Dece.
- Marco Crocco, 2000. "The concept of degrees of uncertainty in Keynes, Shackle and Davidson," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td147, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Kalecki, Michal, 1971. "Class Struggle and the Distribution of National Income," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 1-9.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Crisis; Policy Space; Keynes; Kalecki; Minsky;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:49517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.