Introduction to International Political Economy: An Intellectual History
In: International Political Economy: An Intellectual History
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell, Jesse, 2012. "Ethical crises in the international political economy," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 843-848.
- Sarah Eaton & Zhang Yu Xuan, 2008.
"Dragon on a Short Leash : An Inside-Out Analysis of China Investment Corporation,"
Development Economics Working Papers
21983, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Sarah Eaton & Zhang Yuxuan, 2008. "Dragon on a Short Leash : An Inside-Out Analysis of China Investment Corporation," Finance Working Papers 22834, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- ., 2013. "The dynamics of global governance," Chapters,in: The Dynamics of Global Economic Governance, chapter 2, pages 38-59 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jeremy Green & Colin Hay, 2015. "Towards a New Political Economy of the Crisis: Getting What Went Wrong Right," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 331-341, June.
- Daniyal Khan, 2016. "Reading the General Theory as Economic Sociology: A broader interpretation of an economics classic," Working Papers 1605, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- repec:taf:cnpexx:v:21:y:2016:i:3:p:257-273 is not listed on IDEAS
- André Moreira Cunha & Julimar Da Silva Bichara & Marcos Tadeu Caputi Lélis & Julien Marcel Demeulemeester, 2016. "Brazil´S Development Pattern In A Sino-Centred World: An International Political Economy Perspective," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 079, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Simon Glaze, 2015. "Schools Out: Adam Smith and Pre-disciplinary International Political Economy," New Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 679-701, October.
- Koddenbrock, Kai, 2017. "What money does: An inquiry into the backbone of capitalist political economy," MPIfG Discussion Paper 17/9, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Khan, Haider & Patomäki, Heikki, 2013. "A reconstructive critique of IPE and GPE from a critical scientific realist perspective: An alternative Keynesian-Kaleckian approach," MPRA Paper 49517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspolitical economy; intellectual history; international relations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pup:chapts:8665-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://press.princeton.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .