Fusing Indissolubly the Cycle and the Trend: Richard Goodwin’s Profound Insight
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Fax: +61)-2- 9313- 6337
Web page: http://www.economics.unsw.edu.au/Email:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. C. Harcourt, 1985. "A Twentieth-Century Eclectic: Richard Goodwin," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 7(3), pages 410-421, April.
- Richard M. Goodwin, 1980. "World Trade Multipliers," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 2(3), pages 319-344, April.
- Harcourt, G C, 1994. "Kahn and Keynes and the making of The General Theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 11-23, February.
- Peter Kriesler & J W Nevile, 2008. "Escaping from a Blind Alley: Disequilibrium in the Dynamic Analysis of Harrod and Kalecki," Discussion Papers 2008-12, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Economic Dynamics and the Theory of Steady Growth: An Historical Essay on Harrod's ‘Knife-edge'," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 97-123, Spring.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2012-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriele Gratton)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.