Fusing Indissolubly the Cycle and the Trend: Richard Goodwin’s Profound Insight
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- G. C. Harcourt, 2015. "Fusing indissolubly the cycle and the trend: Richard Goodwin’s profound insight," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(6), pages 1569-1578.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Economic Dynamics and the Theory of Steady Growth: An Historical Essay on Harrod's ‘Knife-edge'," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 97-123, Spring.
- Peter Kriesler & J W Nevile, 2008. "Escaping from a Blind Alley: Disequilibrium in the Dynamic Analysis of Harrod and Kalecki," Discussion Papers 2008-12, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1985. "A Twentieth-Century Eclectic: Richard Goodwin," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 410-421, March.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1995. "Capitalism, Socialism and Post-Keynesianism," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 206.
- Harcourt, G C, 1994. "Kahn and Keynes and the making of The General Theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 11-23, February.
- Richard M. Goodwin, 1980. "World Trade Multipliers," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(3), pages 319-344, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:metroe:v:68:y:2017:i:4:p:586-624 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2013-06-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-06-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-06-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:swe:wpaper:2012-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hongyi Li). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/senswau.html .