Towards a disequilibrium theory of structural dynamics: Goodwin's contribution
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lionello F. Punzo, 1995. "Some Complex Dynamics for a Multisectoral Model of the Economy," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(6), pages 1541-1559.
- Punzo, Lionello F., 2003. "Some new tools for the qualitative analysis of dynamic economic data: symbolic and distribution analyses for multi-regime dynamics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 121-131, June.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521850254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brida, Juan G. & Punzo, Lionello F., 2003. "Symbolic time series analysis and dynamic regimes," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 159-183, June.
- Durlauf, Steven N., 2001. "Manifesto for a growth econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 65-69, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:17:y:2006:i:4:p:382-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.