The vintage economist
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuelson, P. A., 1974. "Remembrances of Frisch," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 7-23, June.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1985. "A Twentieth-Century Eclectic: Richard Goodwin," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 410-421, March.
- Stefano Zambelli, 1991. "The Wooden Horse that Wouldn't Rock: Reconsidering Frisch," UCLA Economics Working Papers 623, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Gale, David, 1973. "Pure exchange equilibrium of dynamic economic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 12-36, February.
- Benhabib, Jess & Day, Richard H., 1982. "A characterization of erratic dynamics in, the overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 37-55, November.
- H. R. Hudson, 1957. "A Model Of The Trade Cycle," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 33(66), pages 378-389, December.
- Erik Lindahl, 1954. "On Keynes‘ Economic System—Part One," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 30(1-2), pages 19-32, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Di Matteo & Serena Sordi, 2015.
"Goodwin in Siena: economist, social philosopher and artist,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 39(6), pages 1507-1527.
- Massimo Di Matteo & Serena Sordi, 2012. "Goodwin in Siena – Economist, Social Philosopher and Artist," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1220, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Sordi, Serena & Vercelli, Alessandro, 2006. "Discretely proceeding from cycle to chaos on Goodwin's path," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 415-436, December.
- Day, Richard H. & Pavlov, Oleg V., 2002. "Richard Goodwin's Keynesian cobweb: theme and variations," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Stefano Zambelli, 2012. "Dynamical Coupling, Nonlinear Accelerator and the Persistence of Business Cycles," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1214, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2012. "The Geometrist of Economic Dynamics: Richard Goodwin's Birth Centennial," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1216, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:37:y:1998:i:1:p:1-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.