The vintage economist
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gale, David, 1973. "Pure exchange equilibrium of dynamic economic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 12-36, February.
- H. R. Hudson, 1957. "A Model Of The Trade Cycle," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 33(66), pages 378-389, December.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1985. "A Twentieth-Century Eclectic: Richard Goodwin," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 7(3), pages 410-421, April.
- Samuelson, P. A., 1974. "Remembrances of Frisch," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 7-23, June.
- Stefano Zambelli, 1991. "The Wooden Horse that Wouldn't Rock: Reconsidering Frisch," UCLA Economics Working Papers 623, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Day, Richard H., 1982. "A characterization of erratic dynamics in, the overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 37-55, November.
- Erik Lindahl, 1954. "On Keynes‘ Economic System—Part One," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 30(1-2), pages 19-32, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:37:y:1998:i:1:p:1-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.