The Wooden Horse that Wouldn't Rock: Reconsidering Frisch
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuelson, P. A., 1974. "Remembrances of Frisch," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 7-23, June.
- Ragnar Frisch, 1931. "The Interrelation Between Capital Production and Consumer-Taking," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39, pages 646-646.
- Ragnar Frisch, 1932. "Capital Production and Consumer-Taking: A Rejoinder," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40, pages 253-253.
- Blatt, John Markus, 1980. "On the Frisch Model of Business Cycles," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 467-479, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Velupillai, K. Vela, 1998. "The vintage economist," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-31, September.
- V. Ragupathy & K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Origins and Early Development of the Nonlinear Endogenous Mathematical Theory of the Business Cycle: Part I - The Setting," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1127, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .