Origins and Early Development of the Nonlinear Endogenous Mathematical Theory of the Business Cycle: Part I - The Setting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Zambelli, 1991. "The Wooden Horse that Wouldn't Rock: Reconsidering Frisch," UCLA Economics Working Papers 623, UCLA Department of Economics.
- S. C. Tsiang, 1951. "Accelerator, Theory of the Firm and the Business Cycle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 325-341.
- Velupillai, K, 1998. "Richard M. Goodwin 1913-1996," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1436-1449, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-11-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2011-11-01 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpas:1127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email@example.com). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .