What Is a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This? Macroeconomics after Fifty Years
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coase, Ronald H, 1975. "Marshall on Method," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 25-31, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heise, Arne & Thieme, Sebastian, 2016. "The Short Rise and Long Fall of heterodox Economics in germany After the 1970s: Explorations in a Scientific Field of Power and Struggle," MPRA Paper 80022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ingo Barens & Volker Caspari, 1999. "Old views and new perspectives: on reading Hick's 'Mr. Keynes and the Classics'," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 216-241.
- Ahortor, Christian R.K. & Adenutsi, Deodat E., 2009. "Inflation, capital accumulation and economic growth in import-dependent developing countries," MPRA Paper 29353, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2004. "Hicksian Visions and Vignettes on (Non-Linear) Trade Cycle Theories," Department of Economics Working Papers 0407, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:12:y:1986:i:3:p:191-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .