Hicksian Visions and Vignettes on (Non-Linear) Trade Cycle Theories
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. R. Hudson, 1957. "A Model Of The Trade Cycle," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 33(66), pages 378-389, December.
- S. C. Tsiang, 1951. "Accelerator, Theory of the Firm and the Business Cycle," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 325-341.
- P. A. Samuelson, 1947. "Some Implications of "Linearity."," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 88-90.
- Morishima, Michio, 1969. "Theory of Economic Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198281641.
- Hicks, John R, 1974. "Real and Monetary Factors in Economic Fluctuations," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 21(3), pages 205-214, November.
- Oskar Morgenstern, 1941. "Professor Hicks on Value and Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 49, pages 361-361.
- Robert M. Solow, 1986. "What Is a Nice Girl Like You Doing in a Place Like This? Macroeconomics after Fifty Years," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 191-198, Jul-Sep.
- Garry J. Schinasi, 1981.
"A Nonlinear Dynamic Model of Short Run Fluctuations,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 649-656.
- Garry J. Schinasi, 1979. "A nonlinear dynamic model of short run fluctuations," Special Studies Papers 135, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Torre, V, 1977. "Existence of Limit Cycles and Control in Complete Keynesian System by Theory of Bifurcations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(6), pages 1457-1466, September.
- Hicks, J. R., 1987. "Capital and Time: A Neo-Austrian Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198772866.
- Velupillai, K, 1998. "Richard M. Goodwin 1913-1996," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1436-1449, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srinivas Raghavendra, 2006. "Limits to Investment Exhilarationism," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 87(3), pages 257-280, April.
- Sordi, Serena & Vercelli, Alessandro, 2006. "Discretely proceeding from cycle to chaos on Goodwin's path," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 415-436, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpde:0407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luciano Andreozzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.