Real and Monetary Factors in Economic Fluctuations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "JAPANESE CONTRIBUTIONS TO NONLINEAR CYCLE THEORY IN THE 1950s," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 54-74.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2011. "Financial System Fragility Models," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 110211, National Institute of Economic Research.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2005. "Morishima's nonlinear model of the cycle: simplifications and generalizations," Department of Economics Working Papers 0515, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Iancu, Aurel, 2011. "Models of Financial System Fragility," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 230-256, March.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2004. "Hicksian Visions and Vignettes on (Non-Linear) Trade Cycle Theories," Department of Economics Working Papers 0407, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:21:y:1974:i:3:p:205-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.