Hopf bifurcation in a dynamic IS-LM model with time delay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Garry J. Schinasi, 1981.
"A Nonlinear Dynamic Model of Short Run Fluctuations,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 649-656.
- Garry J. Schinasi, 1979. "A nonlinear dynamic model of short run fluctuations," Special Studies Papers 135, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Schinasi, Garry J., 1982. "Fluctuations in a dynamic, intermediate-run IS-LM model: Applications of the Poincare-Bendixon theorem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 369-375, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamara Merkulova & Tatyana Bitkova & Kateryna Kononova, 2016. "Tax Factors of Sustainable Development: System Dynamics Approach towards Tax Evasion Analyses," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(1), pages 35-47.
- Sportelli, Mario & De Cesare, Luigi, 2019. "Fiscal policy delays and the classical growth cycle," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 354(C), pages 9-31.
More about this item
Keywordsdelay differential equation; stability; Hopf bifurcation; IS-LM model;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.