Hopf bifurcation in a dynamic IS-LM model with time delay
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Garry J. Schinasi, 1981.
"A Nonlinear Dynamic Model of Short Run Fluctuations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 649-656.
- Garry J. Schinasi, 1979. "A nonlinear dynamic model of short run fluctuations," Special Studies Papers 135, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Schinasi, Garry J., 1982. "Fluctuations in a dynamic, intermediate-run IS-LM model: Applications of the Poincare-Bendixon theorem," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 369-375, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamara Merkulova & Tatyana Bitkova & Kateryna Kononova, 2016. "Tax Factors of Sustainable Development: System Dynamics Approach towards Tax Evasion Analyses," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(1), pages 35-47.
More about this item
Keywordsdelay differential equation; stability; Hopf bifurcation; IS-LM model;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .