Theory of Economic Growth
Theory of Economic Growth
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|This book is provided by Oxford University Press in its series OUP Catalogue with number 9780198281641 and published in 1969.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.oup.com/|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.com/|
- Roemer, John E., 1978. "Innovation-Induced Changes In The Rate Of Profit In The Von Neumann Model," Working Papers 225913, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Antoine d'Autume, 1988.
"La production jointe : le point de vue de la théorie de l'équilibre général,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 39(2), pages 325-348.
- Antoine D'Autume, 1988. "La production jointe : le point de vue de la théorie de l'équilibre général," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00430058, HAL.
- Takao Fujimoto & B.B.Upeksha P. Perera & Giorgio Giorgi, 2016. "Two Proofs of the Farkas-Minkowski Theorem by Tandem Method and by Use of an Orthogonal Complement," DEM Working Papers Series 129, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Heinz D. Kurz, 2011. "The Contributions of Two Eminent Japanese Scholars to the Development of Economic Theory: Michio Morishima and Takashi Negishi," Chapters, in: The Dissemination of Economic Ideas, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roemer, John E, 1979. "Continuing Controversy on the Falling Rate of Profit: Fixed Capital and Other Issues," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 379-398, December.
- Roemer, John E., 1978. "Continuing Controversy On The Falling Rate Of Profit: Fixed Capital And Other Issues," Working Papers 225911, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Medvegyev, Péter, 2011. "Bródy András és a dualitás matematikai elmélete. A gazdasági növekedés Neumann- modellje
[András Bródy and the mathematical theory of duality. His Neumann model of economic growth]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 3-7.
- Galanis, Giorgos & Veneziani, Roberto & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2016. "Growth, Exploitation and Class Inequalities," Discussion Paper Series 636, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Giorgos Galanis & Roberto Veneziani & Naoki Yoshihara, 2017. "Growth, Exploitation and Class Inequalities," Working Papers 814, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Giacomo Costa, 2014. "Augusto Graziani on the walrasian capital formation model," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(112), pages 31-52.
- Heinz D. Kurz & Tamotsu Nishizawa & Keith Tribe (ed.), 2011. "The Dissemination of Economic Ideas," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14521.
- Giorgio Giorgi & Cesare Zuccotti, 2016. "Equilibrium and Optimality in Gale-von Neumann Models," DEM Working Papers Series 119, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Heinz D. Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2010. "The Post-Keynesian Theories of Growth and Distribution: A Survey," Chapters, in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Z. M. Berrebi, 1981. "Comparaison de techniques et normes des prix," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 32(5), pages 965-970.
- Veneziani, Roberto & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013. "Unequal Exchange, Assets, and Power: Recent Developments in Exploitation Theory," Discussion Paper Series 594, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Giorgio Giorgi, 2014. "Again on the Farkas Theorem and the Tucker Key Theorem Proved Easily," DEM Working Papers Series 094, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Dominique Lacaze, 1976. "Reproduction élargie et prix de production," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 27(5), pages 844-881.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198281641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed