Theory of Economic Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roemer, John E., 1978. "Innovation-Induced Changes In The Rate Of Profit In The Von Neumann Model," Working Papers 225913, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Antoine d'Autume, 1988.
"La production jointe : le point de vue de la théorie de l'équilibre général,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 39(2), pages 325-348.
- Antoine D'Autume, 1988. "La production jointe : le point de vue de la théorie de l'équilibre général," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00430058, HAL.
- Takao Fujimoto & B.B.Upeksha P. Perera & Giorgio Giorgi, 2016. "Two Proofs of the Farkas-Minkowski Theorem by Tandem Method and by Use of an Orthogonal Complement," DEM Working Papers Series 129, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Heinz D. Kurz, 2011. "The Contributions of Two Eminent Japanese Scholars to the Development of Economic Theory: Michio Morishima and Takashi Negishi," Chapters,in: The Dissemination of Economic Ideas, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roemer, John E, 1979.
"Continuing Controversy on the Falling Rate of Profit: Fixed Capital and Other Issues,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 379-398, December.
- Roemer, John E., 1978. "Continuing Controversy On The Falling Rate Of Profit: Fixed Capital And Other Issues," Working Papers 225911, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Medvegyev, Péter, 2011.
"Bródy András és a dualitás matematikai elmélete. A gazdasági növekedés Neumann- modellje
[András Bródy and the mathematical theory of duality. His Neumann model of economic growth]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 3-7.
- Galanis, Giorgos & Veneziani, Roberto & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2016. "Growth, Exploitation and Class Inequalities," Discussion Paper Series 636, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Roberto Veneziani & Naoki Yoshihara, 2017.
"Globalisation and inequality in a dynamic economy: an axiomatic analysis of unequal exchange,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 49(3), pages 445-468, December.
- Roberto Veneziani & Naoki Yoshihara, 2017. "Globalisation and Inequality in a Dynamic Economy: An Axiomatic Analysis of Unequal Exchange," Working Papers SDES-2017-10, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Aug 2017.
- VENEZIANI, Roberto & YOSHIHARA, Naoki, 2017. "Globalisation and Inequality in a Dynamic Economy: An Axiomatic Analysis of Unequal Exchange," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-49, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Giacomo Costa, 2014. "Augusto Graziani on the walrasian capital formation model," STUDI ECONOMICI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(112), pages 31-52.
- Heinz D. Kurz & Tamotsu Nishizawa & Keith Tribe (ed.), 2011. "The Dissemination of Economic Ideas," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14521, April.
- Giorgio Giorgi & Cesare Zuccotti, 2016. "Equilibrium and Optimality in Gale-von Neumann Models," DEM Working Papers Series 119, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Heinz D. Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2010. "The Post-Keynesian Theories of Growth and Distribution: A Survey," Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Z. M. Berrebi, 1981. "Comparaison de techniques et normes des prix," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 32(5), pages 965-970.
- Veneziani, Roberto & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013. "Unequal Exchange, Assets, and Power: Recent Developments in Exploitation Theory," Discussion Paper Series 594, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Giorgio Giorgi, 2014. "Again on the Farkas Theorem and the Tucker Key Theorem Proved Easily," DEM Working Papers Series 094, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Dominique Lacaze, 1976. "Reproduction élargie et prix de production," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 27(5), pages 844-881.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198281641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.