Capital and Time: A Neo-Austrian Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patriarca, Fabrizio, 2012.
"Time-to-build, obsolescence and the technological paradox,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-10.
- Fabrizio Patriarca, 2010. "Time-to-build obsolescence and the technological paradox," Working Papers 6, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.
- Henry, Jacques & Seccareccia, Mario, 1982. "Introduction," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 58(1), pages 5-16, janvier-j.
- Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos, 2011. "An alternative measure of the "world market portfolio": Determinants, efficiency, and information content," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 724-748, September.
- Silva, Ester G. & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2008.
"Surveying structural change: Seminal contributions and a bibliometric account,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 273-300, December.
- Ester Gomes da Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Surveying structural change: seminal contributions and a bibliometric account," FEP Working Papers 232, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Kraus, Margit & Wirth, Steffen, 2000. "Savings, expectations and technological unemployment: a generalization of assumptions for the Hicksian fixwage traverse," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-29, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011.
"Mutamenti strutturali: modelli, metodi e principi in una nuova prospettiva
[Structural changes: models, methods and principles towards a new perspective]," MPRA Paper 31566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gunter Stephan, 1988. "A Neo-Austrian Approach to Computable Equilibrium Models: Time to Build Technologies and Imperfect Markets," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 124(I), pages 49-64, March.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2004. "Hicksian Visions and Vignettes on (Non-Linear) Trade Cycle Theories," Department of Economics Working Papers 0407, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mishra, SK, 2009. "Structural Change in Meghalaya: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 15728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Lager, 2000. "Production, Prices and Time: A Comparison of Some Alternative Concepts," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 231-253.
- Christian Gehrke, 2003. "On the Transition from Long-period to Short-period Equilibria," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 85-106.
- repec:srs:jarle0:v:3:y:2012:i:2:p:31-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniele SCHILIR, 2012.
"Structural Change And Models Of Structural Analysis Theories Principles And Methods,"
Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 31-49.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Structural change and models of structural analysis: theories, principles and methods," MPRA Paper 41817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- stanley c. w. salvary, 2005. "On The Historical Validity Of Nominal Money As A Measure Of Organizational Performance: Some Evidence And Logical Analysis," Macroeconomics 0502018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stan Metcalfe, 2009. "Technology and Economic Theory," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-09, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos, 2004. "Country financial risk and stock market performance: the case of Latin America," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 21-41.
- stanley c. w. salvary, 2005. "Business Fluctuations And Financial Accounting Measurement: Historical Comments," Macroeconomics 0502006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salvary, Stanley C. W., 2007. "Accounting: A General Commentary on an Empirical Science," MPRA Paper 5005, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Sep 2007.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198772866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.