A Neo-Austrian Approach to Computable Equilibrium Models: Time to Build Technologies and Imperfect Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 124 (1988)
Issue (Month): I (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: c/o SNB/BNS, Börsenstrasse 15, PO Box 2800, CH-8022 Zürich|
Phone: +41 58 631 32 34
Web page: http://www.sjes.ch
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fraas, Arthur G. & Munley, Vincent G., 1984. "Municipal wastewater treatment cost," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 28-38, March.
- Diewert, W. E., 1973. "Functional forms for profit and transformation functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 284-316, June.
- Burmeister, Edwin, 1974. "Synthesizing the Neo-Austrian and Alternative Approaches to Capital Theory: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 413-456, June.
- Manning, R., 1981. "A nonsubstitution theorem with many primary factors," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 442-449, December.
- Hicks, J. R., 1987. "Capital and Time: A Neo-Austrian Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198772866, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ses:arsjes:1988-i-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Steiner)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.