Distributing the Gains from Waterfront Productivity Improvements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Estache & Emili Grifell-Tatjé, 2010.
"Assessing the impact of Mali's water privatization across stakeholders,"
Working Papers ECARES
ECARES 2010-037, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & Emili Griffel-Tatjé, 2011. "Assessing the Impact of Mali's Water Privatization across Stakeholders," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Estache, Antonio & Grifell-Tatjé, Emili, 2011. "Assessing the impact of Mali’s water privatization across stakeholders," CEPR Discussion Papers 8717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- E. Grifell-Tatjé & C. Lovell, 2008.
"Productivity at the post: its drivers and its distribution,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 133-158, April.
- Emili Grifell-Tatjé & C. A. Knox Lovell, 2005. "Productivity at the Post: its Drivers and its Distribution," Working Papers 169, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- E. Grifell-Tatje & C. A. K. Lovell, 2006. "Productivity at the Post: its Drivers and its Distribution," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022006, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Bichou, Khalid, 2006. "Chapter 24 Review of Port Performance Approaches and a Supply Chain Framework to Port Performance Benchmarking," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 567-598, January.
- Denis a. Lawrence & Gert Van der westhuizen, 2008. "Measuring The Allocation Of Eskom'S Productivity Dividend," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(3), pages 537-547, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:80:y:2004:i:s1:p:s43-s52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.