Productivity at the Post: its Drivers and its Distribution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- E. Grifell-Tatjé & C. Lovell, 2008. "Productivity at the post: its drivers and its distribution," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 133-158, April.
- E. Grifell-Tatje & C. A. K. Lovell, 2006. "Productivity at the Post: its Drivers and its Distribution," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022006, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Salerian, 2003. "Analysing the Performance of Firms Using a Decomposable Ideal Index Number to Link Profit, Prices and Productivity," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 36(2), pages 143-155.
- Fama, Eugene F & Jensen, Michael C, 1983. "Agency Problems and Residual Claims," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(2), pages 327-349, June.
- R. Richard Geddes, 2003. "Saving the Mail: How to Solve the Problems of the U.S. Postal Service," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 52824.
- Geddes, Rick, 1998. "The Economic Effects of Postal Reorganization," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 139-156, March.
- D. W. Jorgenson & Z. Griliches, 1967. "The Explanation of Productivity Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 249-283.
- E. Grifell-Tatjé & C. A. K. Lovell, 1999. "Profits and Productivity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(9), pages 1177-1193, September.
- Denis Lawrence & Anya Richards, 2004. "Distributing the Gains from Waterfront Productivity Improvements," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 80(s1), pages 43-52, September.
- Eldor, Dan & Sudit, Ephraim F, 1981. "Productivity-based financial net income analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 605-611.
- David Sappington & J. Sidak, 2003. "Incentives for Anticompetitive Behavior by Public Enterprises," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 22(3), pages 183-206, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hudon, Marek & Périlleux, Anaïs, 2014. "Surplus distribution and characteristics of social enterprises: Evidence from microfinance," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 147-157.
- Florian Ploeckl, 2016.
"Uniform Service, Uniform Productivity? Regional Efficiency of the Imperial German Postal, Telegraph, and Telephone Service,"
Australian Economic History Review,
Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(2), pages 221-243, July.
- Florian Ploeckl, 2016. "Uniform Service, Uniform Productivity? Regional Efficiency of the Imperial German Postal, Telegraph and Telephone Service," School of Economics Working Papers 2016-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Grifell-Tatjé, E., 2011. "Profit, productivity and distribution: Differences across organizational forms - The case of Spanish banks," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 72-83, June.
- Tochkov, Kiril, 2015. "The efficiency of postal services in the age of market liberalization and the internet: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 35-42.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:49:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11123-017-0521-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; profit; distribution; postal service;
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .