Mutamenti strutturali: modelli, metodi e principi in una nuova prospettiva
[Structural changes: models, methods and principles towards a new perspective]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Scazzieri Roberto, 2009. "Structural Economic Dynamics: Looking Back and Forging Ahead," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 531-558.
- Roberto Scazzieri, 1990. "Vertical Integration in Economic Theory," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 20-46, September.
- Bortis, Heinrich, 1996. "Structural economic dynamics and technical progress in a pure labour economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 135-146, June.
- Heinz Kurz & Neri Salvadori, 2001. "Sraffa and von Neumann," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 161-180.
- Schilirò Daniele, 2006. "Teorie circolari e teorie verticali della dinamica economica strutturale: verso uno schema di carattere generale," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 51-80.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1971. "Theoretical Assumptions and Nonobserved Facts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Hicks, J. R., 1987. "Capital and Time: A Neo-Austrian Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198772866.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Structural change and models of structural analysis: theories, principles and methods," MPRA Paper 41817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmutamenti strutturali; modelli multisettoriali; metodi di decomposizione; input-output; Tableau economique di Quesnay.;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-06-25 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-06-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.