Vertical Integration in Economic Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valeria Cosmo & Marie Hyland & Maria Llop, 2014.
"Disentangling Water Usage in the European Union: A Decomposition Analysis,"
Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA),
Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(5), pages 1463-1479, March.
- Valeria, Di Cosmo & Marie, Hyland & Maria, LLop, 2012. "Disentangling water usage in the European Union: A decomposition analysis," MPRA Paper 42865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie & Llop Llop, Maria, 2014. "Disentangling water usage in the European Union: A decomposition analysis," Working Papers 2072/225298, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Structural change and models of structural analysis: theories, principles and methods," MPRA Paper 41817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2011.
"The deindustrialisation/tertiarisation hypothesis reconsidered: a subsystem application to the OECD7,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 401-421.
- S. Montresor & G. Vittucci Marzetti, 2008. "The deindustrialisation/tertiarisation hypothesis reconsidered: a subsystem application to the OECD7," Working Papers 622, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Daniele Schilirò, 2003. "Teorie circolari e teorie verticali della dinamica economica strutturale: verso uno schema analitico di carattere generale," CRANEC - Working Papers del Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale crn0306, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Centro di Ricerche in Analisi economica e sviluppo economico internazionale (CRANEC).
- Maria Llop & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2012. "Identifying the economic impact behind a cultural asset: an input–output subsystems analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(3), pages 861-877, December.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2009. "Structural models and structural change: analytical principles and methodological issues," MPRA Paper 24480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Butnar, Isabela & Llop Llop, Maria, 2010. "Structural decomposition analysis and input-output subsystems: An application to Spanish CO2 emissions," Working Papers 2072/151546, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2004.
"Complessità e metodi di decomposizione nelle teorie della dinamica economica strutturale
[Complexity and methods of decomposition in the theories of structural economic dynamics]," MPRA Paper 35596, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ricardo Azevedo Araujo & Joanílio Rodolpho Teixeira, 2010.
"A Multi-Sector Version of the Post-Keynesian Growth Model,"
Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia
330, Departamento de Economia da Universidade de Brasilia.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Teixeira, Joanílio Rodolpho, 2011. "A multi-sector version of the Post-Keynesian growth model," MPRA Paper 30331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:streco:v:46:y:2018:i:c:p:172-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2007. "Theories and models of structural dynamics: an ‘ideal’ general framework ?," MPRA Paper 38256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Llop & Richard S.J. Tol, 2013.
"Decomposition of sectoral greenhouse gas emissions: a subsystem input-output model for the Republic of Ireland,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(9), pages 1316-1331, November.
- Llop, Maria & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Decomposition of Sectoral Greenhouse Gas Emissions: A Subsystem Input-Output Model for the Republic of Ireland," Papers WP398, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Butnar, Isabela & Llop, Maria, 2011. "Structural decomposition analysis and input-output subsystems: Changes in CO2 emissions of Spanish service sectors (2000-2005)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2012-2019, September.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Teixeira, Joanílio Rodolpho, 2011. "Decisions on investment allocation in the post-Keynesian growth models," MPRA Paper 33639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio, 2009. "Input-output subsystems and pollution: An application to the service sector and CO2 emissions in Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 905-914, January.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9847-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2014. "The inverted pyramid: A neo-Ricardian view on the economy–environment relationship," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 230-241.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2011.
"Mutamenti strutturali: modelli, metodi e principi in una nuova prospettiva
[Structural changes: models, methods and principles towards a new perspective]," MPRA Paper 31566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:13:y:1990:i:1:p:20-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.