Decomposition of Sectoral Greenhouse Gas Emissions: A Subsystem Input-Output Model for the Republic of Ireland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maria Llop & Richard S.J. Tol, 2013. "Decomposition of sectoral greenhouse gas emissions: a subsystem input-output model for the Republic of Ireland," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(9), pages 1316-1331, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alcantara, Vicent & Roca, Jordi, 1995. "Energy and CO2 emissions in Spain : Methodology of analysis and some results for 1980-1990," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 221-230, July.
- Joe O'Doherty & Richard Tol, 2007. "An Environmental Input-Output Model for Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 38(2), pages 157-190.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 1998. "Primary energy and greenhouse gases embodied in Australian final consumption: an input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 495-506, May.
- Morilla, Carmen Rodriguez & Diaz-Salazar, Gaspar Llanes & Cardenete, M. Alejandro, 2007. "Economic and environmental efficiency using a social accounting matrix," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 774-786, February.
- Manfred Lenzen & Lise-Lotte Pade & Jesper Munksgaard, 2004. "CO2 Multipliers in Multi-region Input-Output Models," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 391-412.
- Roberto Scazzieri, 1990. "Vertical Integration in Economic Theory," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 20-46, September.
- J. S·nchez-ChÛliz & R. Duarte, 2003. "Analysing pollution by way of vertically integrated coefficients, with an application to the water sector in Aragon," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 433-448, May.
- Goran Ostblom, 1998. "The Environmental Outcome of Emissions-intensive Economic Growth: A Critical Look at Official Growth Projections for Sweden up to the Year 2000," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 19-30.
- Seán Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Environmental Accounts for the Republic of Ireland: 1990-2005," Papers WP223, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Butnar, Isabela & Llop, Maria, 2011. "Structural decomposition analysis and input-output subsystems: Changes in CO2 emissions of Spanish service sectors (2000-2005)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2012-2019, September.
- Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio, 2009. "Input-output subsystems and pollution: An application to the service sector and CO2 emissions in Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 905-914, January.
- Johan Deprez, 1990. "Vertical Integration and the Problem of Fixed Capital," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64, September.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valeria Cosmo & Marie Hyland & Maria Llop, 2014.
"Disentangling Water Usage in the European Union: A Decomposition Analysis,"
Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA),
Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(5), pages 1463-1479, March.
- Valeria, Di Cosmo & Marie, Hyland & Maria, LLop, 2012. "Disentangling water usage in the European Union: A decomposition analysis," MPRA Paper 42865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie & Llop Llop, Maria, 2014. "Disentangling water usage in the European Union: A decomposition analysis," Working Papers 2072/225298, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Matías Piaggio & Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2013. "The materiality of the immaterial. Services sectors and CO2 emissions in Uruguay," Working Papers wpdea1306, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Vicent Alcántara & Emilio Padilla & Matias Piaggio, 2016.
"NOx emissions and productive structure in Spain: An input–output perspective,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
16-02, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Vicent Alcantara & Emilio Padilla & Matías Piaggio, 2016. "NOx emissions and productive structure in Spain: an input-output perspective," Working Papers wpdea1601, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Hyland, Marie & Jennings, Anne & Tol, Richard S. J., 2012. "Trade, Energy, and Carbon Dioxide: An Analysis for the Two Economies of Ireland," Papers WP420, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:91:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11069-017-3147-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:chb:bcchec:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:004-025 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piaggio, Matías & Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio, 2015. "The materiality of the immaterial," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
Keywordsdecomposition/Input Output Model/Republic of Ireland/Ireland/data;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-08-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-08-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2011-08-22 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .