Disentangling water usage in the European Union: A decomposition analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Valeria Cosmo & Marie Hyland & Maria Llop, 2014. "Disentangling Water Usage in the European Union: A Decomposition Analysis," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(5), pages 1463-1479, March.
- Valeria, Di Cosmo & Marie, Hyland & Maria, LLop, 2012. "Disentangling water usage in the European Union: A decomposition analysis," MPRA Paper 42865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Llop & Richard S.J. Tol, 2013.
"Decomposition of sectoral greenhouse gas emissions: a subsystem input-output model for the Republic of Ireland,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(9), pages 1316-1331, November.
- Llop, Maria & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Decomposition of Sectoral Greenhouse Gas Emissions: A Subsystem Input-Output Model for the Republic of Ireland," Papers WP398, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Guan, Dabo & Hubacek, Klaus, 2007. "Assessment of regional trade and virtual water flows in China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 159-170, February.
- J. S·nchez-ChÛliz & R. Duarte, 2003. "Analysing pollution by way of vertically integrated coefficients, with an application to the water sector in Aragon," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 433-448, May.
- Butnar, Isabela & Llop Llop, Maria, 2010. "Structural decomposition analysis and input-output subsystems: An application to Spanish CO2 emissions," Working Papers 2072/151546, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Erik Dietzenbacher & Esther Velazquez, 2007. "Analysing Andalusian Virtual Water Trade in an Input-Output Framework," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 185-196.
- Pasinetti, Luigi L, 1988. "Growing Subsystems, Vertically Hyper-integrated Sectors and the Labour Theory of Value," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 125-134, March.
- Morilla, Carmen Rodriguez & Diaz-Salazar, Gaspar Llanes & Cardenete, M. Alejandro, 2007. "Economic and environmental efficiency using a social accounting matrix," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 774-786, February.
- Mendiluce, María & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio & Ocaña, Carlos, 2010. "Comparison of the evolution of energy intensity in Spain and in the EU15. Why is Spain different?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 639-645, January.
- Butnar, Isabela & Llop, Maria, 2011. "Structural decomposition analysis and input-output subsystems: Changes in CO2 emissions of Spanish service sectors (2000-2005)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2012-2019, September.
- Marcel Timmer & Abdul A. Erumban & Reitze Gouma & Bart Los & Umed Temurshoev & Gaaitzen J. de Vries & I–aki Arto & Valeria Andreoni AurŽlien Genty & Frederik Neuwahl & JosŽ M. Rueda?Cantuche & Joseph , 2012. "The World Input-Output Database (WIOD): Contents, Sources and Methods," IIDE Discussion Papers 20120401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio, 2009. "Input-output subsystems and pollution: An application to the service sector and CO2 emissions in Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 905-914, January.
- Roberto Scazzieri, 1990. "Vertical Integration in Economic Theory," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 20-46, September.
- Johan Deprez, 1990. "Vertical Integration and the Problem of Fixed Capital," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Llop Llop, Maria, 2018. "Decomposing the Changes in Water Intensity in a Mediterranean Region," Working Papers 2072/321558, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- María M. Borrego-Marín & Carlos Gutiérrez-Martín & Julio Berbel, 2016. "Estimation of Cost Recovery Ratio for Water Services Based on the System of Environmental-Economic Accounting for Water," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 30(2), pages 767-783, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:205-:d:127192 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Silva Pinto & Rui Cunha Marques, 2016. "Tariff Suitability Framework for Water Supply Services," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 30(6), pages 2037-2053, April.
More about this item
KeywordsAigua -- Consum; Anàlisi d'entrada/sortida; Unió Europea; Països de la; 33 - Economia;
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-03-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-03-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2014-03-22 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2014-03-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urv:wpaper:2072/225298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ariadna Casals). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deurves.html .