Report NEP-ENV-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- YATSENKO, Yuri & HRITONENKO, Natali & BRECHET, Thierry, 2014. "Modeling of environmental adaptation versus pollution mitigation," CORE Discussion Papers 2014006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Edward J. Balistreri & Daniel T. Kaffine & Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2014. "Optimal environmental border adjustments under the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade," Working Papers 2014-03, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Md. Al Mamun & Kazi Sohag & Md. Abdul Hannan Mia & Gazi Salah Uddin & Ilhan Ozturk, 2014. "Regional Differences in the Dynamic Linkage between CO2 Emissions, Sectoral Output and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2014-141, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stephane & de Gouvello Christophe, 2014. "Long-term mitigation strategies and marginal abatement cost curves : a case study on Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6808, The World Bank.
- Sebastian Petrick & Ulrich J. Wagner, 2014. "The Impact of Carbon Trading on Industry: Evidence from German Manufacturing Firms," Kiel Working Papers 1912, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Marie Renner, 2014. "Social Acceptance and Optimal Pollution: CCS or Tax?," Working Papers 1403, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2014. "The Role of Renewable Energy Consumption and Trade: Environmental Kuznets Curve Analysis for Sub-Saharan Africa Countries," MPRA Paper 54300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mateo Cordier & Walter Hecq & Rima Hawi & José Pérez Agúndez, 2014. "How to Make Environmental Targets Affordable in Estuarine Waters: Extending the Polluter Pays Principle?," Working Papers CEB 14-001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Shinya Kato & Kenji Takeuchi, 2014. "A CGE Analysis on a Rate-based Policy for Climate Change Mitigation," Discussion Papers 1414, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- F. Akpan, Usenobong & E. Abang, Dominic, 2014. "Environmental Quality and Economic Growth: A Panel Analysis of the "U" in Kuznets," MPRA Paper 54461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BUCKLE, Simon & MUÛLS, Mirabelle & LEIB, Joerg & BRECHET, Thierry, 2014. "Prospects for Paris 2015: do major emitters want the same climate ?," CORE Discussion Papers 2014008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Catherine L. Kling & Yiannis Panagopoulos & Adriana Valcu-Lisman & Philip W. Gassman & Sergey Rabotyagov & Todd Campbell & Mike White & Jeffrey G. Arnold & Raghavan Srinivasan & Manoj Jha & Jeff Richa, 2014. "Land Use Model Integrating Agriculture and the Environment (LUMINATE): Linkages between Agricultural Land Use, Local Water Quality and Hypoxic Concerns in the Gulf of Mexico Basin," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-wp546, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Abdurrahman Aydemir & Talat Genc, 2014. "Power Trade, Welfare, and Air Quality," Working Papers 1401, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Carlos Francisco Ortiz Paniagua y Georgina Jatzire Arévalo Pacheco, 2014. "Beneficio económico y turismo ecosistémico. El caso de las termales en Michoacán, México," Estudios Regionales en Economía, Población y Desarrollo. Cuadernos de Trabajo de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez. 20, Cuerpo Académico 41 de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, revised 03 Sep 2014.
- Dusan Paredes & Timothy Komarek & Scott Loveridge, 2014. "Assessing the Income and Employment Effects of Shale Gas Extraction Windfalls: Evidence from the Marcellus Region," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 49, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Krishna, Vijesh V. & Qaim, Matin & Zilberman, David, 2014. "Transgenic Crops, Production Risk, and Agrobiodiversity," Discussion Papers 164678, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie & Llop Llop, Maria, 2014. "Disentangling water usage in the European Union: A decomposition analysis," Working Papers 2072/225298, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Nellinger, Ludwig, 2014. "An unexpected discovery: Johann Heinrich von Thuenen and the tragedy of the commons," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 135, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.