Analysing pollution by way of vertically integrated coefficients, with an application to the water sector in Aragon
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ning Chang & Michael L. Lahr, 2016. "Changes in China’s production-source CO 2 emissions: insights from structural decomposition analysis and linkage analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 224-242, June.
- Valeria Cosmo & Marie Hyland & Maria Llop, 2014.
"Disentangling Water Usage in the European Union: A Decomposition Analysis,"
Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA),
Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(5), pages 1463-1479, March.
- Valeria, Di Cosmo & Marie, Hyland & Maria, LLop, 2012. "Disentangling water usage in the European Union: A decomposition analysis," MPRA Paper 42865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Cosmo, Valeria & Hyland, Marie & Llop Llop, Maria, 2014. "Disentangling water usage in the European Union: A decomposition analysis," Working Papers 2072/225298, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Duarte, Rosa & Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Bielsa, Jorge, 2002. "Water use in the Spanish economy: an input-output approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 71-85, November.
- Sanchez-Choliz, Julio & Duarte, Rosa, 2005. "Water pollution in the Spanish economy: analysis of sensitivity to production and environmental constraints," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 325-338, May.
- Maria Llop & Josep-Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2012. "Identifying the economic impact behind a cultural asset: an input–output subsystems analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(3), pages 861-877, December.
- Butnar, Isabela & Llop Llop, Maria, 2010. "Structural decomposition analysis and input-output subsystems: An application to Spanish CO2 emissions," Working Papers 2072/151546, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Matías Piaggio & Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2013. "The materiality of the immaterial. Services sectors and CO2 emissions in Uruguay," Working Papers wpdea1306, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Maria Llop & Richard S.J. Tol, 2013.
"Decomposition of sectoral greenhouse gas emissions: a subsystem input-output model for the Republic of Ireland,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(9), pages 1316-1331, November.
- Llop, Maria & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Decomposition of Sectoral Greenhouse Gas Emissions: A Subsystem Input-Output Model for the Republic of Ireland," Papers WP398, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Butnar, Isabela & Llop, Maria, 2011. "Structural decomposition analysis and input-output subsystems: Changes in CO2 emissions of Spanish service sectors (2000-2005)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2012-2019, September.
- Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio, 2009. "Input-output subsystems and pollution: An application to the service sector and CO2 emissions in Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 905-914, January.
- Monica Flores-Garcia & Alfredo Mainar, 2009. "Environmental Effects of Production and Consumption Activities Within an Economy: the Aragon Case," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(4), pages 437-455, November.
- onder Nomaler & Bart Verspagen, 2008.
"Knowledge Flows, Patent Citations and the Impact of Science on Technology,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 339-366.
- Verspagen, Bart & Nomaler, Onder, 2007. "Knowledge Flows, Patent Citations and the Impact of Science on Technology," MERIT Working Papers 022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Julio Sanchez-Choliz & Rosa Duarte, 2003. "Production Chains and Linkage Indicators," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 481-494.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9847-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Cazcarro, Ignacio & Duarte, Rosa & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio, 2013. "Economic growth and the evolution of water consumption in Spain: A structural decomposition analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 51-61.
- Duarte, R. & Flores, M. & Sanchez-Choliz, J., 2010. "Enviromental Impacts of A Regional Economy: An Application To The Aragonese Economy (Spain)," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Carmen RAMOS-CARVAJAL & Blanca MORENO-CUARTAS, 2013. "Characterization of Spanish economic sectors from an economic and environmental perspective:Evolution and forecast of greenhouse gas emissions," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 13(2), pages 117-134.
- Fang, Delin & Chen, Bin, 2017. "Linkage analysis for the water–energy nexus of city," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C), pages 770-779.
- Jean-Christophe MARTIN (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Patrick POINT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Construction of linkage indicators of greenhouse gas emissions for Aquitaine region," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Piaggio, Matías & Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio, 2015. "The materiality of the immaterial," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:27:y:2003:i:3:p:433-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .