An Environmental Input-Output Model for Ireland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:esr:forcas:mtr09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Susan Scott, 2004. "Research Needs of Sustainable Development," Papers WP162, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Bergin, Adele & Cullen, Joe & Duffy, David & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & McCoy, Daniel, 2003. "Medium-Term Review 2003-2010, No. 9," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR09, April.
- Pretty, J. N. & Brett, C. & Gee, D. & Hine, R. E. & Mason, C. F. & Morison, J. I. L. & Raven, H. & Rayment, M. D. & van der Bijl, G., 2000. "An assessment of the total external costs of UK agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 113-136, August.
- Barrett, Alan & Lawlor, John, 1995. "The Economics of Solid Waste Management in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS26.
- Behan, Jasmine & McQuinn, Kieran, 2003. "Projecting Net Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Irish Agriculture and Forestry," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2003(1-Spring), pages 1-11.
- Conniffe, Denis & FitzGerald, John & Scott, Susan & Shortall, Fergal, 1997. "The Costs to Ireland of Greenhouse Gas Abatement," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS32.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- FitzGerald, John & Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & Diffney, Sean & Duffy, David & Kearney, Ide & Lyons, Sean & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Mayor, Karen & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "Medium-Term Review 2008-2015, No. 11," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR11, April.
- Sergey Ivashchenko, 2015. "A 5-sector DSGE Model of Russia," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-01/15, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- David Styles & Francesco Testa & Fabio Iraldo, 2010. "Direct regulation is an efficient approach to industrial environmental improvement: empirical evidence and perceptions from chemical manufacturers in Ireland and Italy," Working Papers 201002, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Barrett, Alan & Kearney, Ide & O'Brien, Martin, 2007. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Winter 2007," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC20074, April.
- Di Cosmo, Valeri & Hyland, Marie, 2012. "The ESRI Energy Model," Papers WP424, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Callan, Tim & Lyons, Sean & Scott, Susan & Tol, Richard S.J. & Verde, Stefano, 2009.
"The distributional implications of a carbon tax in Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 407-412, February.
- Tim Callan & Sean Lyons & Sue Scott & Richard S. J. Tol & Stefano Verde, 2008. "The Distributional Implications of a Carbon Tax in Ireland," Papers WP250, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Maria Llop & Richard S.J. Tol, 2013.
"Decomposition of sectoral greenhouse gas emissions: a subsystem input-output model for the Republic of Ireland,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(9), pages 1316-1331, November.
- Llop, Maria & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Decomposition of Sectoral Greenhouse Gas Emissions: A Subsystem Input-Output Model for the Republic of Ireland," Papers WP398, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mahony, Tadhg O', 2013. "Decomposition of Ireland's carbon emissions from 1990 to 2010: An extended Kaya identity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 573-581.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2007. "Irish Climate Change Policy for 2012: An Assessment," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2007(4-Winter), pages 104-117.
- Hyland, Marie & Jennings, Anne & Tol, Richard S. J., 2012. "Trade, Energy, and Carbon Dioxide: An Analysis for the Two Economies of Ireland," Papers WP420, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Vega, Amaya & Corina Miller, Ana & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2014. "Economic impacts of seafood production growth targets in Ireland," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 39-45.
- Todorov, Vladislav & Marinova, Dora, 2011. "Modelling sustainability," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(7), pages 1397-1408.
- Seán Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Environmental Accounts for the Republic of Ireland: 1990-2005," Papers WP223, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:38:y:2007:i:2:p:157-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.