Controlling the Cost of Controlling the Climate: The Irish Government's Climate Change Strategy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2007. "Irish Climate Change Policy for 2012: An Assessment," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2007(4-Winter), pages 104-117.
- Scott, S., 1997. "Household energy efficiency in Ireland: A replication study of ownership of energy saving items," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 187-208, May.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1974.
"Prices vs. Quantities,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 477-491.
- M. L. Weitzman, 1973. "Prices vs. Quantities," Working papers 106, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- John FitzGerald & Richard S. J. Tol, 2007. "Airline emissions of carbon dioxide in the European trading system," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(1), pages 51-54, 04.
- John FitzGerald & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Airline Emissions of Carbon Dioxide in the European Trading System," Papers WP179, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Brannlund, Runar & Ghalwash, Tarek & Nordstrom, Jonas, 2007. "Increased energy efficiency and the rebound effect: Effects on consumption and emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Brännlund, Runar & Ghalwash, Tarek & Nordström, Jonas, 2004. "Increased Energy Efficiency and the Rebound Effect: Effects on consumption and emissions," Umeå Economic Studies 642, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Bergin, Adele & Cullen, Joe & Duffy, David & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & McCoy, Daniel, 2003. "Medium-Term Review 2003-2010, No. 9," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR09, April.
- FitzGerald, John & Bergin, Adele & Kearney, Ide & Barrett, Alan & Duffy, David & Garrett, Shane & McCarthy, Yvonne, 2005. "Medium-Term Review 2005-2012, No. 10," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR10, April.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- O'Malley, Eoin & Scott, Susan & Sorrell, Steve, 2003. "Barriers to Energy Efficiency: Evidence from Selected Sectors," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS47.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2006. "After Kyoto: Alternative Mechanisms to Control Global Warming," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 31-34, May.
- FitzGerald, John, 2004. "An Expensive Way to Combat Global Warming: Reform Needed in EU Emissions Trading Regime," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2004(1-Spring), pages 1-17.
- Conniffe, Denis & FitzGerald, John & Scott, Susan & Shortall, Fergal, 1997. "The Costs to Ireland of Greenhouse Gas Abatement," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS32.
- David M. Newbery, 2008. "Climate Change Policy and Its Effect on Market Power in the Gas Market," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 6(4), pages 727-751, 06.
- Newbery, D., 2006. "Climate change policy and its effect on market power in the gas market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0606, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ryan, Lisa & Convery, Frank & Ferreira, Susana, 2006. "Stimulating the use of biofuels in the European Union: Implications for climate change policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3184-3194, November.
- Kahn, James Randall & Franceschi, Dina, 2006. "Beyond Kyoto: A tax-based system for the global reduction of greenhouse gas emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 778-787, July.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Gary W. Yohe, 2006. "A Review of the Stern Review," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 7(4), pages 233-250, October.
- repec:esr:forcas:mtr10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cantillon, Sara & Curtis, John & FitzGerald, John, 1994. "Medium-Term Review 1994-2000, No. 5," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR05, April.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Margaret Walls & Winston Harrington, 2007. "Automobile Externalities and Policies," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 373-399, June.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Walls, Margaret & Harrington, Winston, 2007. "Automobile Externalities and Policies," Discussion Papers dp-06-26, Resources For the Future.
- Colm McCarthy & Jeremiah O'Dwyer & Richard Troy, 2006. "Measuring fuel diversity in power generation," Working Papers 200618, School of Economics, University College Dublin. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.