Controlling the cost of controlling the climate : the Irish government’s climate change strategy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: UCD, Belfield, Dublin 4|
Fax: +353-1-283 0068
Web page: http://www.ucd.ie/economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ian W. H. Parry & Margaret Walls & Winston Harrington, 2007.
"Automobile Externalities and Policies,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 373-399, June.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2007. "Irish Climate Change Policy for 2012: An Assessment," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2007(4-Winter), pages 104-117.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1974.
"Prices vs. Quantities,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 477-491.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Gary W. Yohe, 2006. "A Review of the Stern Review," World Economics, World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 7(4), pages 233-250, October.
- Kahn, James Randall & Franceschi, Dina, 2006. "Beyond Kyoto: A tax-based system for the global reduction of greenhouse gas emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 778-787, July.
- repec:esr:forcas:mtr10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Colm McCarthy & Jeremiah O'Dwyer & Richard Troy, 2006. "Measuring fuel diversity in power generation," Working Papers 200618, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- David M. Newbery, 2008.
"Climate Change Policy and Its Effect on Market Power in the Gas Market,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 6(4), pages 727-751, 06.
- Newbery, D., 2006. "Climate change policy and its effect on market power in the gas market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0606, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2006. "After Kyoto: Alternative Mechanisms to Control Global Warming," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 31-34, May.
- Scott, S., 1997. "Household energy efficiency in Ireland: A replication study of ownership of energy saving items," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 187-208, May.
- John FitzGerald & Richard S. J. Tol, 2007.
"Airline emissions of carbon dioxide in the European trading system,"
Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(1), pages 51-54, 04.
- John FitzGerald & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Airline Emissions of Carbon Dioxide in the European Trading System," Papers WP179, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Cantillon, Sara & Curtis, John & FitzGerald, John, 1994. "Medium-Term Review 1994-2000, No. 5," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR05, December.
- Ryan, Lisa & Convery, Frank & Ferreira, Susana, 2006. "Stimulating the use of biofuels in the European Union: Implications for climate change policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3184-3194, November.
- O'Malley, Eoin & Scott, Susan & Sorrell, Steve, 2003. "Barriers to Energy Efficiency: Evidence from Selected Sectors," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS47.
- Bergin, Adele & Cullen, Joe & Duffy, David & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & McCoy, Daniel, 2003. "Medium-Term Review 2003-2010, No. 9," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR09, December.
- Conniffe, Denis & FitzGerald, John & Scott, Susan & Shortall, Fergal, 1997. "The Costs to Ireland of Greenhouse Gas Abatement," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS32.
- FitzGerald, John, 2004. "An Expensive Way to Combat Global Warming: Reform Needed in EU Emissions Trading Regime," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2004(1-Spring), pages 1-17.
- Brännlund, Runar & Ghalwash, Tarek & Nordström, Jonas, 2004.
"Increased Energy Efficiency and the Rebound Effect: Effects on consumption and emissions,"
Umeå Economic Studies
642, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Brannlund, Runar & Ghalwash, Tarek & Nordstrom, Jonas, 2007. "Increased energy efficiency and the rebound effect: Effects on consumption and emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-17, January.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- FitzGerald, John & Bergin, Adele & Kearney, Ide & Barrett, Alan & Duffy, David & Garrett, Shane & McCarthy, Yvonne, 2005. "Medium-Term Review 2005-2012, No. 10," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR10, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucn:wpaper:200807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.