Report NEP-ENV-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanja Lutzeyer, 2008. "Climate Trading - The Clean Development Mechanism and Africa," Working Papers 12/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Paul, Anthony & Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen, 2008. "Compensation for Electricity Consumers Under a U.S. CO2 Emissions Cap," Discussion Papers dp-08-25, Resources For the Future.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Pizer, William A., 2008. "Issues in Designing U.S. Climate Change Policy," Discussion Papers dp-08-20, Resources For the Future.
- Sedigh, Golnaz, 2008. "Do environmental regulations reduce greenhouse gas emissions? A study on Canadian industries," MPRA Paper 10003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Ley, Eduardo & Parry, Ian W.H., 2008. "A Tax-Based Approach to Slowing Global Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-08-26, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-08-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2008. "On the political economy of environmental survival versus collapse. Clarifying the work done by Tinbergen & Hueting vis-à-vis Weitzman, Nordhaus and Stern," MPRA Paper 10001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatsutani, Marika & Pizer, William A., 2008. "Managing Costs in a U.S. Greenhouse Gas Trading Program: A Workshop Summary," Discussion Papers dp-08-23, Resources For the Future.
- Kimberly Elliott, 2008. "Biofuels and the Food Price Crisis: A Survey of the Issues," Working Papers 151, Center for Global Development.
- Dracea, Raluca & Cristea, Mirela & Ciupeanu, Daniela, 2008. "The efficiency of the green taxes as instruments for Environmental protection," MPRA Paper 10075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Wheeler & Kevin Ummel, 2008. "Calculating CARMA: Global Estimation of CO2 Emissions from the Power Sector," Working Papers 145, Center for Global Development.
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer & Joaquim Silvestre, 2008. "A Dynamic Analysis of Human Welfare in a Warming Planet," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1673, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Georg Meran & Nadine Wittmann, 2008. "Green, Brown, and Now White Certificates: Are Three One Too Many? A Micromodel of Market Interaction," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 809, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Don Fullerton, 2008. "Distributional Effects of Environmental and Energy Policy: An Introduction," NBER Working Papers 14241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda Cohen & Amihai Glazer, 2008. "Regulation with Budget Constraints Can Dominate Regulation by Price and by Quantity," Working Papers 080903, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Colm McCarthy & Sue Scott, 2008. "Controlling the cost of controlling the climate : the Irish government’s climate change strategy," Working Papers 200807, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Erin Marie Reid & Michael W. Toffel, 2008. "Responding to Public and Private Politics: Corporate Disclosure of Climate Change Strategies," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-019, Harvard Business School, revised Jun 2009.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2008. "The Greenness of Cities: Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Urban Development," NBER Working Papers 14238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iwata, Kazuyuki & Arimura, Toshi, 2008. "Economic Analysis of a Japanese Air Pollution Regulation: An Optimal Retirement Problem under Vehicle Type Regulation in the NOx–Particulate Matter Law," Discussion Papers dp-08-15, Resources For the Future.
- P. Michael Link & C. Ivie Ramos & Uwe A. Schneider & Erwin Schmid & J. Balkovic & R. Skalsky, 2008. "The interdependencies between food and biofuel production in European agriculture - an application of EUFASOM," Working Papers FNU-165, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2008.
- Julien Daubanes, 2008. "Optimal taxation of a monopolistic extractor: are subsidies necessary?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/92, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Stavins, Robert N., 2008. "Comparing Price and Non-price Approaches to Urban Water Conservation," Discussion Papers dp-08-22, Resources For the Future.
- GAUDET, Gérard & LASSERRE, Pierre, 2008. "The Efficient Use of Multiple Sources of a Nonrenewable Resource under Supply Cost Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche 2008-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Rachel Griffith & Lars Nesheim, 2008. "Household willingness to pay for organic products," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.