Climate Change Policy and Its Effect on Market Power in the Gas Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Newbery, D., 2006. "Climate change policy and its effect on market power in the gas market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0606, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asproudis, Elias & Weyman-Jones, Tom, 2011. "Third parties �participation in tradable permits market. Do we need them?," MPRA Paper 28766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fridrik Baldursson & Nils-Henrik Fehr, 2012.
"Price Volatility and Risk Exposure: On the Interaction of Quota and Product Markets,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(2), pages 213-233, June.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M., 2009. "Price Volatility and Risk Exposure: on the Interaction of Quota and Product Markets," Memorandum 11/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M. & Fehr, Nils-Henrik M. von der, 2009. "Price volatility and risk exposure: on the interaction of quota and product markets," MPRA Paper 14994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5385 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nadia Chernenko, 2013. "The Impact of Efficient Carbon and Gas Pricing on the Russian Electricity Market," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Hecking, Harald, 2015. "CO2 abatement policies in the power sector under an oligopolistic gas market," EWI Working Papers 2014-14, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Golombek, Rolf & Kittelsen, Sverre A.C. & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2013.
"Price and welfare effects of emission quota allocation,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 568-580.
- Rolf Golombek & Sverre A.C. Kittelsen & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2011. "Price and welfare effects of emission quota allocation," Discussion Papers 661, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Zhang, Qiong & Yang, Hangjun & Wang, Qiang & Zhang, Anming, 2014. "Market power and its determinants in the Chinese airline industry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 1-13.
- Ritz, Robert A., 2014. "Price discrimination and limits to arbitrage: An analysis of global LNG markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 324-332.
- Roques, Fabien A., 2008.
"Technology choices for new entrants in liberalized markets: The value of operating flexibility and contractual arrangements,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 245-253, December.
- Roques, F.A., 2007. "Technology Choices for New Entrants in Liberalised Markets: The Value of Operating Flexibility and Contractual Arrangements," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0759, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Roques, Fabien A. & Newbery, David M. & Nuttall, William J., 2008. "Fuel mix diversification incentives in liberalized electricity markets: A Mean-Variance Portfolio theory approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1831-1849, July.
- Colm McCarthy & Jeremiah O'Dwyer & Richard Troy, 2006. "Measuring fuel diversity in power generation," Working Papers 200618, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Colm McCarthy & Sue Scott, 2008.
"Controlling the cost of controlling the climate : the Irish government’s climate change strategy,"
200807, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Colm McCarthy & Sue Scott, 2008. "Controlling the Cost of Controlling the Climate: The Irish Government's Climate Change Strategy," Papers WP229, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Julien Chevallier & Johanna Etner & Pierre-André Jouvet, 2008. "Bankable Pollution Permits under Uncertainty and Optimal Risk Management Rules: Theory and Empirical Evidence," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-25, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:6:y:2008:i:4:p:727-751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.