Report NEP-ENE-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geoffrey Heal, 2008. "Climate Economics: A Meta-Review and Some Suggestions," NBER Working Papers 13927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Goulder, Lawrence H., 2008. "Instrument Choice in Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers dp-08-07, Resources For the Future.
- Tom-Reiel Heggedal & Karl Jacobsen, 2008. "Timing of innovation policies when carbon emissions are restricted: an applied general equilibrium analysis," Discussion Papers 536, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Marko P. Hekkert & Simona O. Negro, 2008. "Functions of innovation systems as a framework to understand sustainable technological change: empirical evidence for earlier claims," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-10, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2008.
- Barthel, Jens, 2007. "Environmental policy in dynamic models with pollution by consumers: The greening and blackening of preferences," MPRA Paper 8230, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2008-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Azusa OKAGAWA & Kanemi BAN, 2008. "Estimation of substitution elasticities for CGE models," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-16, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Colm McCarthy & Sue Scott, 2008. "Controlling the Cost of Controlling the Climate: The Irish Government's Climate Change Strategy," Papers WP229, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Åsa Löfgren & Katrin Millock & Céline Nauges, 2008. "Using ex post data to estimate the hurdle rate of abatement investments - an application to sulfur emissions from the Swedish pulp and paper industry and energy sector," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08017, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Manuel Frondel & Nolan Ritter & Christoph M. Schmidt, 2008. "Germany's Solar Cell Promotion: Dark Clouds on the Horizon," Ruhr Economic Papers 0040, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Brännlund, Runar & Kriström, Bengt & Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2008. "The Economics of Biofuels," Umeå Economic Studies 736, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Jörg Peters & Sascha Thielmann, 2008. "Promoting Biofuels: Implications for Developing Countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 0038, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Oystein Foros & Frode Steen, 2008. "Gasoline Prices Jump Up on Mondays: An Outcome of Aggressive Competition?," Working Papers 08-20, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Manuel Frondel & Jörg Peters & Colin Vance, 2007. "Identifying the Rebound - Evidence from a German Household Panel," Ruhr Economic Papers 0032, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Laura Malaguzzi Valeri, 2008. "Welfare and Competition Effects of Electricity Interconnection between Great Britain and Ireland," Papers WP232, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2008-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kurt Kratena & Michael Wüger, 2008. "Combining a Demand System with the Household Production Approach. Modelling Energy Demand in Selected European Countries," WIFO Working Papers 311, WIFO.
- Alho, Kari E.O., 2008. "Regulation of Energy Prices in Russia," Discussion Papers 1128, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.