The Economics of Biofuels
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bayramoglu, Basak, 2008. "Efficiency of a Biofuel Subsidy Policy in the Presence of Environmental Externalities," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44399, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eriksson, Mathilda, 2016. "The Role of the Forest in Climate Policy," Umeå Economic Studies 927, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2011. "Assessing the welfare effects of promoting biomass growth and the use of bioenergy – A simple back-of-an-envelope calculation," CERE Working Papers 2011:11, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Brännlund Runar & Carlén Ola & Lundgren Tommy & Marklund Per-Olov, 2012. "The Costs and Benefits of Intensive Forest Management," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 1-25, December.
- Henk Folmer, 2009. "OPEC versus Kyoto by Henk Folmer," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(3), pages 23-29, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBiofuels; ethanol; green accounting; energy demand;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-04-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-04-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-04-15 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .